PDA

View Full Version : Question on signatures

borzoimom
12-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I love mine. I want to put it on my email as part of my signature. I tried to do it, but uh well uh it didnt work.. Anyone have any idea how to add this?

kittycats_delight
12-09-2006, 08:33 AM
I think it really depends on the email you are using as to how to make it part of your outgoing emails.

borzoimom
12-09-2006, 08:35 AM
I use outlook express- any ideas?

catnapper
12-09-2006, 08:42 AM
I think it mostly depends on what opther people have. Everytime someone has a photo signature on the bottom of their emails, it pops up as an attachment in all of my emails. I hate it because I see attachements are included in their email and I click it just to find out its a photo siggy.... then when I stop clicking attachments from them because its only a siggy, I miss an important thing.

borzoimom
12-09-2006, 08:43 AM
Yea I see your point. My husband said that if I add this, it will make my emails load slower, and that might make some people mad. ( had not thought of that one.. ) Maybe I will just hold off but thank you!

kittycats_delight
12-09-2006, 08:44 AM
I don't use outlook express but my hubby does. When he gets his butt out of bed I will ask him and see if he knows. I will let you know.

borzoimom
12-09-2006, 08:47 AM
I don't use outlook express but my hubby does. When he gets his butt out of bed I will ask him and see if he knows. I will let you know.
Thank you. I do not think it would take any longer to load, but I would like to put it on there. Its so pretty and its all 4. ON the 16th, the gang goes to Santa paws to get a group photo- first one of all 4 as "adults"..

kittycats_delight
12-09-2006, 09:41 AM
OK got hubby to go through the steps with me. There are quite a few.

First open outlook express. Click tools-options-security-optain digital ID. Browser will open then follow instructions. You will then receive an email giving certification to your digital ID. After you receive certification then do these steps. Tools-options-signature-new-file-browse(find your signature pic)-apply. And then once more go into tools-security and then select the bottom near the bottom that says add signature to all outgoing messages-than apply.

I think that is all. Good Luck

borzoimom
12-09-2006, 09:50 AM
God Bless you, and printed those instructions out. Thank you so much for your time! Let me see how this looks.. Thank you again!

kittycats_delight
12-09-2006, 10:02 AM
No problem. :)