PDA

View Full Version : Jazzcat.. Another update on the babies!

kt_luvs_kitties
12-08-2006, 10:00 PM
I have not seen you on in awhile. How is Moxie Moo and Decker? Are they feeling better? Please update when you can. I hope all is well! Katie and kitties

catmandu
12-09-2006, 09:55 AM
The Found Cats and I miss Jazz Cat nad her Companions too.
We hope we see you SOON!!!

jazzcat
12-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Thank you for asking. I've been busy and trying to lurk here when I can but I took pictures this week and have them uploaded so I plan to post several this weekend.

Moxie and Decker are doing very well. They finally started feeling better the weekend after Thanksgiving (two weeks ago) and I've been letting them out in the house with big cats during the day since then.

They are growing like weeds now that they are back on kitten food and feeling well. Decker is no longer the wild untamed kitten. He loves to be pet and is now a regular lap kitty.
Here's a picture I took earlier this week and I promise to post more by tomorrow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/kit2.jpg

Killearn Kitties
12-09-2006, 11:56 AM
So glad to hear from you, I was a bit concerned! I will look forward to a photo update when you have time! :D

catmandu
12-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Thank You for updating us on those Little Ones!
Talk about Super Cuteness Overload.
They are going to be such Great Cats, we hope that you keep us updated.

Catty1
12-09-2006, 08:39 PM
How BEAUTIFUL they both are - and happy and healthy!

Give them hugs and scritchies from me!

kt_luvs_kitties
12-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Thank you for the update. I was getting worried! I am glad all is well, and the babies look WONDERFUL! Thank you for taking such good care of them, and not giving up on little Decker. He is ONE BIG BOY! :D

Have you seen momma cat since she got released?

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Lori, I'm so glad to hear that they're both doing well and I look forward to seeing more pictures of them.:)

jenluckenbach
12-10-2006, 06:27 AM
An ADORABLE photo!!!