PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me?

sandragonfly
12-08-2006, 01:53 PM
this is most painful, unforgivable thread to go into details here and I hope some of you can help us.

anyone would want to take one or few of my cats? it's time for them to go and find a better home.

I love every one of them so much, dearly but I am thinking the best for them too. they all are so precious to live the life they deserve.

Zippy
12-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry Gina I can't take any of your babies but I just wanted to say (((BIG HUGS))) and I am so sorry you have to do this.

critter crazy
12-08-2006, 02:22 PM
I just sent you a PM Gina!:)

kittycats_delight
12-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh Gina how I wish I could help. Kinda hard with me all the way in Italy though. I am sooo sorry for this. But you are their meowmie and you know what the best thing to do for them is. (((((((((((((((((((((((GINA))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))
PM me if you need to talk ok.

Husky_mom
12-08-2006, 02:34 PM
I too am way far, but I sure wish I could help you........if you need anything, I`m here for you, far, but here.........((hugs)) I know how you must feel, even without details........sorry you have to go through this honey........

lvpets2002
12-08-2006, 02:47 PM
:( Oh My Dear Gina & I know this is so hard for you.. However only you know if this is for the best.. I am going to PM you ok.. ((((( HUGGSS )))))

KitCat
12-08-2006, 03:28 PM
I understand why you need to do this and I hope you are able to resolve this soon.

catmandu
12-08-2006, 05:15 PM
I wish I could Gina, but I ma coming sdaly to the coclusion that I have all the Cats that I am ever going to have.
Sadly there are two Cats John and Rocca who have had Vet Care for the lat two years as I cant catch them, and Scrappy 2 and Pouncierge are that way too.
Hopefully it will get easier as they get older.
I know how sad I would be if I had to give a Found Cat away, I hope that you can find that Cat or Cats a good home.

Husky15
12-08-2006, 05:51 PM
I am so sorry that you have to do this. I really wish I could take some of your kitties in, but my parents would never allow me to. Good luck with your decision - you know what's best for them. Many hugs sent your way.

karlyb
12-08-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm so sorry you have to make this decision, Gina. Your heart must be breaking to find other homes for your kitties. Would this be permanent or would you be able to take the kitties back at some time? I already have nine cats, so what is one more at this point? If you'd think one of them would be comfortable with my cats, I'd be glad to take one of them. I live near Bath so not too far from you.

GreyhoundGirl
12-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh, Gina. (((hugs)))

BC_MoM
12-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Aw, Gina.. *hugs* I'm so sorry. Really, if I were just a few hours closer, I would take one!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Awww dear Gina, when will things finally start getting better for you..... :(
I wish so much I could do something for you.... ! If I lived closer, I would be happy to welcome some of your sweeties.... :(
I will pray for you dear friend

sandragonfly
12-09-2006, 12:44 PM
thanks to PMs, friends, these trying and transportations are being arranged, we have four left..

I've never been this sick or handled this pain before. it's killing me. if I ever make it thrugh this, I'll never forgive myself.

orangemm
12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm so sorry for what you are going through, Gina. My heart goes out to you and your babies.

(((hugs))) :(

Catty1
12-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Gina...I can only imagine what this must be like for you...

Please do forgive yourself...you have moved heaven and earth for your Ark and Crayola, and now are trying your best to find good homes for them. I believe you are doing this out of love...

All I can do is send HUGS...when you come out the other side of this, I think you will be blessed with another special Ark one day, even if it is smaller. You have a huge heart, love enough for so many furbabies.

Please get well soon, and take care of yourself....

hugs and prayers

lv4dogs
12-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I am so sorry sweetie. I know you probably hate yourself for doing this but it is for the better for you & them. You are a very strong person to do this & they know it. It is out of love that you act this way & we wouldn't want you any other way.

I can't take any in but I may be able to help you find homes for some of them through my work. The vet office I work for has extremely reliable & caring clients which. I may be able to foster 1-2 of them for a couple months but that would be about my limit.

#1Wolflover
12-19-2006, 03:28 PM
I wish I could, but even if my parents agreed (they never will :o ), my cat would be very upset with me. He wants to stay my one and only :rolleyes: ( you know kitties lol :p ) he gets soooooo jealous all the time its unbelivable :eek: ! wish you luck, it may not seem like it now but your making the right decision. you and your kitties will thank you in the future! I'm sorry :(

Sonia59
12-20-2006, 09:43 AM
(((Gina))), I can just send you virtual support. I hope you are getting better, take care!

trayi52
12-20-2006, 10:04 AM
So sorry, Gina. If my husband would let me, I would take one. I hope you will be able to find places for your babies.

I wish you didn't have to do this at all! Hope you get to feeling better soon, and you don't have to give up your babies.

Willie

Mad Mags Moo
12-20-2006, 05:34 PM
So sorry to hear this sad news - just wish i lived nearer or at least in the same country(!) as i would love to help out.
Take care, thinking of you.

Miss Z
12-21-2006, 04:22 AM
I'm really sorry Gina, I can't imagine how hard this is for you. I only wish that there was some way for me to help. :(

Take care.