PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest thing your cat has eaten?

Sevaede
12-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Bailey has decided that his new favourite food is....

STALE TACOS. At least from (still, foster :( )meowmies plate. :rolleyes: The only thing I put on them are chicken, sour cream, and cheese. OH. He likes to gnaw on the fake tree too!

Soni and Isis show faint interest in tacos. They prefer the fake tree.

xcolbi
12-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I remember one night my cat, Sophie, ate a huge string of wool, and then when she was eating her real food, the string started to come out of her bottom :eek: It was pretty gross. It seemed like she didn't even notice!

Husky15
12-08-2006, 02:18 PM
I remember one night my cat, Sophie, ate a huge string of wool, and then when she was eating her real food, the string started to come out of her bottom :eek: It was pretty gross. It seemed like she didn't even notice!

Ouch! Sometimes that'll happen though. Just remember not to pull or you could severely hurt or kill her.

I don't know of anything "weird" that CC has eaten. He'll eat dog food, cereal, chips, and sometimes likes the lick the tomato sauce from soups. One time I had an un-rinsed soup can sitting on the table and CC thought it wise to stick his head in it and start licking. When I looked he had taken his head out and he had cuts on both sides of his head because of the ridge.

kittycats_delight
12-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Strange things...let's see...Vixen is the expert on odd "edible" objest. (she likes to think there edible anyway) She had eaten string of course, pieces of plastic bags, cardboard, raspberry yogurt mousse, she is mad for the green tops on the strawberries but she is not allowed to have them(toxic), fliers, she licks photos, and she also likes to lick the plastic that the 6 packs of water comes in. She is a strange kitty.

But then again we are talking about a kitty whose favorite treat is black olives, bread and yogurt. :rolleyes:

lvpets2002
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
:) Some of my girls like to go into the garage && of course chew on a bug or two.. The also love the dog's can food if its out before I get it outside to the dogs..

smokey the elder
12-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Diamond likes tortilla chips and potato chips! A long time ago I had a cat, Mischief, who loved raw pumpkin(!)

KitCat
12-08-2006, 03:27 PM
My cat was starving outside before I got him and he lived off grass, doughnuts and bananas. He had some bad teeth as a result so he's not allowed sweeets now. He still loves sweets and actually knocked a banana out of my hand to steal it!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Snoopy goes crazy for some shrimp crackers!

catmandu
12-08-2006, 05:01 PM
The Found Cats will ounce in a while steal cereal bits, I think to lick the milk off.
Peanut Butter is a Scrappy 2 treat.
They love Pork Rinds.Moose was a Pork Rind Fiend!!
The corn will sometimes vanish, especially if its from the valley of the Jolly Green Giant.
And French Fries are fair game too.

Husky15
12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
And French Fries are fair game too.

Oh, yes. French Fries are one of the many people-foods Bobo loves to dine on. He'll steal em right from our plate lol!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
12-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Augustus - He chews on Christmas lights, garland (eats it), crayons, pencils, plastic, paper, string. He doesn't like any other food than his own, so I don't have to worry about him stealing mine!

Sebastian - Potato chips, cheesies, corn pops cereal and whatever my daughter throws on the floor when shes eating.

Amadeus - Anything that is edible!

krazyaboutkatz
12-09-2006, 12:00 AM
I try not to give my furkids any people food but Starr, Pearl, and Ziggy all like peanutbutter and raspberry jelly. Last night I was eating a banana and Ziggy had some too. Ziggy will eat anything.:) Sky also ate some watermelon one time and Starr has eaten brocolli, mushrooms, and yams.:eek:

DJFyrewolf36
12-09-2006, 04:17 AM
Remus has a vague interest in ANYTHING I'm eating, but on any given day he will actually eat something. Its really hit or miss...and it changes daily. One day he'll like something and the next day it's the most vile thing on earth.

Wierdo...:rolleyes:

lady_zana
12-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Eepie is a cheese eater! Got cheese on it, she'll eat it. Before I knew this, I made the mistake at leaving a small can of cheese dip out while I went into another room. When I came back, Eepie's little calico face was covered in gooey chedder cheese!

---------------

Several years ago, my parents had a beautiful grey cat named Tom who *loved* watermelon. Every summer, we had several watermelons and when it was time to eat them, Tom always came up to get his share.

mrspunkysmom
12-09-2006, 07:22 AM
Spunky - normal food for cats
Sams - dry cat food mainly
Rose - String (that was scary)
Maggie - Popcorn
Calico - Peanut Butter - lick it right off the sandwich
Sunshine I- Cantaloupe and Asparagus
Actually, you couldn't have your cantaloupe in peace until you shared or put him outside.