PDA

View Full Version : My girls are so happy!

Laura's Babies
12-07-2006, 09:52 PM
With Eddie ands Regina here, they are in 7th heaven! Marie was here most of the day too so that made them even happier. They have so many more hands to pet them now and Giz is besides herself with her antics with new people to show off for! Show off she HAS done really well and she has kept us entertained more than usual and just about screaming "LOOK AT ME!!!!!".

I have discovered today that Rie has got Amy spoiled ROTTEN to the massages and she is constantly wanting you to pick her up and give her a message. I lost count of how many times she has come to me today begging for her rub, rub, rub!

Now that I have made this cat related.... Eddie and Regina are HERE!! You just would not believe how GOOD he looks!!! :eek: He has out all of his weight back on since I saw him last, somewhere around 50 to 60 pounds and he just looks GREAT! We have had a very full day and will have another full one tomorrow and Saturday will be even fuller with the family get together we have planned. There won't be anybody bored here but Giz! :) I am one happy Momma!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
12-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I am so glad that you are so happy! YOU DESERVE IT! And I would love to see a few pictures of Giz showing her antics, and Amy getting her massage! hint hint :p ;)

Reachoutrescue
12-07-2006, 10:22 PM
I am so glad you and your girls are happy! This is a good time of the year to feel so much love from family and loving pets. You are very blessed!!

Logan
12-07-2006, 11:02 PM
This is a wonderful report, Laura!!!! :)

orangemm
12-08-2006, 04:38 AM
I love happy news!!! Have yourself a blast and enjoy every minute of it!

catlover4ever
12-08-2006, 07:16 AM
:) I can tell you are on cloud 9...and rightly so, Laura you deserve it so much. Keep us posted on your wonderful visit.

catmandu
12-08-2006, 08:33 AM
tHeres nothing like a house full of Family and Cats to make the Hoilday Sason something very special, and its great that you have all this love under one roof.
Have a MEEEOOOWY CATMAS from the Found Cats and I.

Donnaj4962
12-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Awwww, I love that everyone is home and enjoying one another's company! Can't wait to see some family pictures! Enjoy!

Edwina's Secretary
12-08-2006, 10:03 AM
It is overdo for you to have so much wonderful fun all at one time.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.....

Barbara
12-08-2006, 10:28 AM
My-oh-my- to hear these good news about Eddie is even better than to hear the kitties are happy :D

kimlovescats
12-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh Laura, I couldn't be happier for your family!!!! Tell Eddie and Regina "hi" for me! Don't forget to get the camera going!!! :D