PDA

View Full Version : Venting time!

JuniorxMyxLove
12-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm in a super bad mood today. Nothing has gone right. I woke up and had less then 20 minutes to eat, get dressed, get ready for school, etc...and then we had to listen to an hourlong lecture on the first King of China[ugh, it was B-O-R-I-N-G] and the lecturer person looked and talked like they were as old as the king would be now. Then in P.E. someone swung their hockey stick up and it his me inthe thumb, its swollen and sore now. And I spilled spaghetti(ina can type, but for like lunches)all over my new pants. Then This really freaky guy follows me almost all the way home, trying to get me to go out with him[the answer was and always will be no]. Upon coming home I found out that my dog chewed up my riding gloves. They were soo comfortable and now I have to get new ones[that might sound good but Ijust want my old ones back] Sometimes there are days where everything goes perfect. Today was not one of them.

Sorry, I needed to vent somewhere. Well I'm off to the State Line Tack store.

[I]-M

borzoimom
12-07-2006, 02:33 PM
A Tack store will solve alllllllllll the days events.. lol.. I like going to the petsmart after a long day and find toys for the dogs too..

RedHedd
12-07-2006, 08:00 PM
So sorry you've had a rough day. A bit of retail therapy should fix everything ;)

JuniorxMyxLove
12-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Oh, it fixed everything, lol. I got new gloves[they are soo comfy] and more horse treats, which I really needed.

me riding lesson, wow that was something else, though. I had sooo much fun, though. I'm so sad I'm off for thewinter[till feb.]