PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet have a stocking hung with care?

Taz_Zoee
12-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Each year I receive a postcard to order a personalized stocking. I do not need a new one each year, so I thought I would share this offer.
This year they sent me a coupon for 10% off and it doesn't show a limit. I'm not sure if every postcard has a different coupon code, so it may be a first come first served basis.
The website is PetCareRx.com and the coupon code is STOCKINGTEN.
These stockings are very cute and come in different sizes. You can also have them stuffed with toys for your pet.
I have attached a pic of our fireplace from last year that shows the stockings.
I hope someone is able to use this offer.
Happy Holidays!!

molucass
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Thank you for posting that.

I ordered one for one of our dogs.

Twisterdog
12-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Yep, all eight of them have a little red stocking on the mantle, along side the two big stockings for the boys. DH had to go to Walmart (terror!) and buy two new stockings when we decorated this year, one for Dante (his dog) and one for Rosie, as this is her first Christmas with us.

buckner
12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
My grandmother had a friend who use to knit stockings (among other things). She knitted us 5 stockings; my parents, my brother, myself, and my RB dog O.D. Daisy has since come in, but we don't have the heart to take down O.D.'s stocking, she Daisy uses her stocking! It's all good, because we use to call Daisy 'O.D.' on accident... and Daisy doesn't mind, as long as there are treats in the stocking! But we definitely don't have stockings for the 6 cats. We don't have a place for them anyways, but I may go out to Wal-mart to buy stockings, glitter glue, and stuff like that. I suppose the kitties deserve a little Christmas cheer, too! We're also not putting up the tree this year, so maybe we should go all out on the stockings and stuff.

catlover4ever
12-07-2006, 01:06 PM
My babies share their stocking. They actually have two. Here is one of them.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/pb6f74847bdfbd9631a1720118553822a/ebce9270.jpg

Husky_mom
12-07-2006, 01:45 PM
too bad for me.........they only ship to USA and CANADA......:( well maybe next time, thanks for sharing anyway :)

Alysser
12-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Sassy has one, but Star doesn't. I really need to get her's soon.

Vela
12-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks for posting that! I just got two for mine. I had tiny stockings but there are so much better!

pitc9
12-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Actually.... both of my pups have 3 stockings each! :o :D

Chica
12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
I don't have one yet! But all of yours are so pretty!!!!!!!!! :)

GreyhoundGirl
12-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Jenny's got one. It's from the dollar store. :o It's pretty simple, but heck, it does the trick. ;)

xcolbi
12-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Colbi has one too. I think we got hers at the Dollar Store too, but it's not like she cares ;) She just wants the stuff inside the stocking! :p

Zippy
12-07-2006, 07:54 PM
My kittys have one somewhere with all the moving and stuff going on.When the christmas season is over and the pet stockings go on sale I plan on buying 3 new ones :p They are so expenisve(sp?)at petco/petsmart.

Flatcoatluver
12-07-2006, 08:01 PM
My kittys have one somewhere with all the moving and stuff going on.When the christmas season is over and the pet stockings go on sale I plan on buying 3 new ones :p They are so expenisve(sp?)at petco/petsmart.
Last year I found a dog/cat stocking that was really cute for a doller at target.. Maybe check there?