PDA

View Full Version : we finally have a doggie boutique!

cali
12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
well my city..well provence really is rather behind the times, we are always the last to get stuff, for example when I was looking for a specific bird food is was available in EVERY provence and territory with exeption to mine. same with dog foods, Nutro is a brand new food here the the highest quality you can get lol we have never had places where you can get raw food for dogs(with exetion to one out of town butcher), doggie daycares are virtually non existant, we only JUST got a dogpark and only because a lady who really wanted one died. we had a Petcetera and a few small petstores, we only just got a Petsmart and a Petland.

now finally we have our first dog boutique! I read about it in the paper and wanted to check it out, the place is great, these toys and things everyone talks about? she actually HAS them! lol the lady is incredably nice, she owns and shows Afgans and also owns and finnished a Tibetin Terrier. I went there withj Electra today and she dog doggie sitting a 4 month old lab puppy, the dogs owners naighbores hate the poor dog and throw stuff at her, so she was a scared little girl, but the lady is helping socialze her and show her that not everyone is scary. she was out playing with Electra, she was nervous at first then came out of her shell and they adored each other :p

and the lady really liked Electra, she seemed to really know Tollers and had obviously read the standard and such and she was commenting on how nice Electra is, she even said she loved Electra's head(heads are a sore spot in the breed)

and man does she have cool stuff! I got stuff for my secret santa(on another board) I got a toy that has the dogs breed name on it as a joke(the toy was shaped like a tin of earl "greyhound" tea) lol and I got a doggie DVD! we were watching it the store, it was cool! then I let Leck pick something out for my doggies..what? she picked out bake at home doggie treats lol