PDA

View Full Version : Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.

Dorothy39
12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
I had to hit my "favorites' , oh, Of course, it's the *Highlighted" site~ :D
Ahem~~ ( checks the microphone)

I've got to extend a Wonderful "Thank-You" to everyone on this Forum right now~

Without YOU, I really don't want to *think* of how I might ~ Muttle Through Somehow :o

I'm not a real computer expert~ :cool: , BUT, I do know when I stumble onto something that is worth KEEPING.

I Keep it ;)

And so, in my primitive way, I Really Want to Return my Graditude , Especially during this time of year , To Every Single Member Who Touched My Life. ( so many, so many)

I wish everyone could hear this Song from ME~

Thank-You Pet Talk!!! Merry Christmas!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Pos2-TEmA

chocolatepuppy
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh Dorothy, I want to thank you! You're one of the many wonderful people here on Pet Talk who have helped me through the death of my beloved Mandy this year. And at the time, you yourself were going through the same.
Your posts are always so pleasant and uplifting, you're a joy to have around. ;)
Merry Christmas to you Dorothy! :D Thanks for the video, you have a great voice! :D

slick
12-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Nutz....

I spent about two hours recording myself singing and sending out a very special message to all Pet Talkers.....couldn't for the life of me figure out why it would not upload as an attachment. Durn...turns out Pet Talk won't accept .wav files anymore.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone. Dorothy...I've emailed you. :cool:

cyber-sibes
12-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Awww, that was so sweet! It about made me cry to see Chip & Dale - took me right back to my childhood Christmases!

gini
12-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Dorothy39, you have given me the warm fuzzies. I sure hope that they are contagious!:D

Christmas is such a great time of year to tell everyone how much they mean to us.

Thanks for the cute video - it was fun to see all of my favorites.

You have a great voice - I see your name in lights soon!!!:D

Daisy and Delilah
12-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Dorothy, you have been, and still are, a wonderful addition to this board. We're so happy to have you in our community. I loved the video and I agree with everyone else, your voice is amazing :) Have you considered a career in show business? Merry Christmas to you too!! :) :) :)

anna_66
12-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Awww Dorthy that's so sweet of you. How did you know that's one of my favorite Christmas songs:)

It's so wonderful to have such a wonderful member as you, we should be thanking you instead!

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas now:D
(((HUGS)))
Anna

moosmom
12-07-2006, 07:41 AM
There's no place like home, girlfriend!!

Thank you for such a heartwarming thread. Your posts have always made me smile, and for that I'm greatful.

Happy Holidays!

borzoimom
12-07-2006, 07:53 AM
OH MY DEAR LADY!!! Thank you so much !! That was just beautiful!! Wow- ...wow..

Chica
12-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Have very Merry Christmas! :)

Jadapit
12-07-2006, 06:09 PM
:eek: WOW! Your voice is amazing. You sound a lot like Judy Garland. That was such a sweet video. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful merry Christmas. Your such a sweet lady. :D

Dorothy39
12-07-2006, 07:27 PM
:eek: WOW! Your voice is amazing. You sound a lot like Judy Garland. That was such a sweet video. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful merry Christmas. Your such a sweet lady. :D
Oh Geez,

THAT IS *NOT* ME SINGING THAT SONG ~ :D

Judy Garland is singing that song :o I'm only Dorothy on Pet Talk~ :D

(But, I can sing pretty good~ :cool: )

I was browsing "Christmas Specials " on You Tube, and wouldn't ya know it, Judy Garland was singing~ :rolleyes: :D

So-----I had to share it, of course.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!!!

Pembroke_Corgi
12-07-2006, 09:24 PM
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas, too. That is one of my favorite Christmas songs- I've been playing it on the piano this year a lot. :)