PDA

View Full Version : Starting to freak out a little

CatLuvrs
12-06-2006, 03:00 PM
I have not found a job yet. I have applied all kinds of places. I exactly 3 weeks to find something and move out of my apartment. I am starting to flip out a little. :eek: If push comes to shove I can move back in with my parents but they just don't have the room. Yep I am officially in spaz mode.

Thanks for listening I just needed to vent.

JenBKR
12-06-2006, 03:04 PM
oh sweetie ((((hugs)))) I know that must be scary. Just hang in there, there's a job out there somewhere for you! I'll keep you in my prayers

lvpets2002
12-06-2006, 03:05 PM
:) Hang in there & a good door will open.. Thats just fine to Vent we all have big shoulders.. Good Luck

borzoimom
12-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Honey my thoughts are with you. what about retail? Even if its just temporary, but at least it would give you some money. .. Even like Wal-mart hires seasonal help..

catnapper
12-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Belive me I know what you're feeling! I am weeks away from losing both of our cars :eek: I have a million resumes out and nobody is calling -- WHY do they post job openings if they don't respond to the applications?

CatLuvrs
12-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Belive me I know what you're feeling! I am weeks away from losing both of our cars :eek: I have a million resumes out and nobody is calling -- WHY do they post job openings if they don't respond to the applications?

Thank you all so much! I have vented to my so-called best friend and she is really getting on my nerves.

Catnapper: I am so totally with you. No one is calling back and I have found the perfect job for me and I have 3 years experience and NOTHING! I even called them lol I am just so nervous. :confused: :(

Pembroke_Corgi
12-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty- hang in there! I know it's hard to find a job in this market. I'm sure you'll find something soon though, good luck!