PDA

View Full Version : It's so nice to finally have internet!!

moosmom
12-05-2006, 06:26 PM
It's so nice to be able to stay home in my jammies and email people and come on PT. I've missed this so much!

I'm glad I gave it another try. I'm not the kind of person to give up that easily. I didn't believe that I couldn't get netzero.

The apartment is great. I went to New Haven on Friday and brought back my computer, stereo, some clothes and a fold-up table. It fits perfectly in the corner at the foot of my bed. Now I don't have to look for a computer desk. It fits my stereo, speakers, monitor and keyboard very nicely.

I finally feel like this is home. I'm doing well at my job. I may have to quit Petco because of alot of scheduling conflicts. But BB&B is willing to give me up to 40 hours a week till the busy season is over with. It would sure help me alot and by January, I should hear about my Social Security Disability. If that goes through, I'll be able to breath a sigh of relief. Everything will be just where I want it.

Anyhoo, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! It's nice to be back!! :D:D:D

borzoimom
12-05-2006, 06:27 PM
She is surfin now.. lol..

moosmom
12-05-2006, 06:40 PM
COWA BUNGA, DUDE!!!! :cool: :cool:

borzoimom
12-05-2006, 06:47 PM
CONGO.. xx..x X.. xx..x X... lol

CatLuvrs
12-05-2006, 06:55 PM
:cool: YAY!!!!!

kimlovescats
12-05-2006, 06:58 PM
WELCOME BACK, DONNA!!!!! :D
I am so happy that things are finally coming together for you .... you certainly deserve it!

Hugs,
Kim :)

catnapper
12-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Welcome back Donna!!! Isn't the world wibe web wonderful from the comfort of your own home?

Karen
12-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Welcome home!

caseysmom
12-05-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh good Donna I missed you! Now when the weather gets hotter just keep those jammies on, okay :D

cyber-sibes
12-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome back Donna!

DJFyrewolf36
12-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Welcome back! PM me sometime with when a good time to fire up the ol IM and chat with you would be ;)

Glad to see things going better for you!

moosmom
12-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Thanks everyone. It's wonderful to feel loved. :p I can go without food, I can even go without bathing (although it would NOT be pleasant), but do not, under any circmstances, ask me to step away from the keyboard. That would most certainly be a slow death for me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The withdrawal symptoms alone depress me. :(

Mr. Winkie is doing great. He's a real lovebug. I only wish I could post a picture of him in my avatar. I am so attached to him.

So far he's eaten almonds, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, green beans, rattie food (big pellets) and a mixture of what looks like trail mix for rats. I also give him cheese flavored yogurt drops. He goes wild over those. They smell really good too. :p

Pam
12-06-2006, 05:52 AM
It's so nice to be able to stay home in my jammies and email people and come on PT.

And aren't you glad no one can see you while you post! :p Trust me, sometimes when I am posting here I am not a pretty sight, jammies and all! LOL!

Welcome back Donna. I'm glad things are going so well. :)

Husky15
12-06-2006, 10:12 AM
And aren't you glad no one can see you while you post! :p Trust me, sometimes when I am posting here I am not a pretty sight, jammies and all! LOL!

ROFL! It's the exact same here! Sometimes I even scare CC. :p

Welcome back, Donna! It's nice to see you surfin' the net again! You never fail to give me a good laugh. :D

Anita Cholaine
12-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Welcome back, Donna! :D
It's great to know that things are finally going better for you.