PDA

View Full Version : Just Found this.....

Dustys People 2
12-05-2006, 02:18 PM
http://www.hammondstar.com/articles/2006/12/05/top_stories/9886.txt my wife called today to see about getting our Strays Picked up and tented to.

kb2yjx
12-05-2006, 03:31 PM
By the way, how are all the babies doing???

RedHedd
12-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Took me a moment! I thought you were putting them in tents! LOL you meant tended to, right? :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
12-05-2006, 06:18 PM
WOW that is fabulous. I wish they had something like that here in Montreal.
There are a few stray cats that I would just love to get a hold of.

I would also love to know how the babies are doing. We haven't heard anything for a while and pictures would be nice too. :D

Grace
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Another one wondering how those adorable babes are doing?

catmandu
12-05-2006, 08:08 PM
They are doing such Good Work, not unlike the Animal Welfare Association Of Hamilton.
Its a shame that people do not care for the Pets they adopt, and someone else has to clean up thier mess.A true shame that so many little Souls are lost every year.
Thanks for that positive note, its great to see people who try to make a difference.

Dustys People 2
12-05-2006, 09:47 PM
Another one wondering how those adorable babes are doing?

All the babies passed, it was hard on the wife and she didn't really want to pass the bad news. Autum has reccently found herself a new home and will be leaving for Kentucky come the first of the year.

Grace
12-05-2006, 10:05 PM
Awwww - I'm so sorry to hear about the babies. Thankfully Autumn is getting a good home.

Thanks for all you have done.

rg_girlca
12-05-2006, 10:11 PM
OH NO!!! Oh gosh, I am so, so sorry to hear this devastating news.

I can imagine how you both must feel after all the effort you put into these babies. I hope that you are not putting any blame upon yourselves. These poor babies obviously had more wrong with them than you thought. You did all that you could and at least they were all fortunate to know how much you cared and loved them. Bless you both for trying and {{{{HUGS}}}} to you.

On a happier note, I'm glad to hear that precious Autumn will be leaving for her new forever home. Thank you both for all that you have done.

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the kittens.:( RIP little ones.:(

I'm glad to hear that Autumn has found a new forever loving home. She's such a cutie pie.:)

Catty1
12-05-2006, 10:39 PM
My condolences on those babies...they had a happy life, playing and full tummies!

It's especially heartbreaking when they seemed like they were going to make it!

How wonderful that little Autumn has a home!

HUGS to you and your wife. You did a tremendously wonderful thing for all this babies, even if it doesn't seem so.

You gave them a chance they never would have had.

HUGS again.

kimlovescats
12-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I'm so sorry about the babies! Thank you for all you did for them!

Hugs,
Kim