PDA

View Full Version : Need xmas gift idea for my sister

king2005
12-05-2006, 02:08 PM
My sister is 21yrs old. She just rescued another kitty (if you recall the last kitty she found abused, neglected, tapped in a box, etc, etc.. passed away 2 months after she took the darling in) so her 8yr old cat would have a friend again.

The kitties name is Pluto & he is 7months old. Both cats look the same (black & white) & hes a terror just like Spliff (sorry about the cats name, my sister was young when she named the cat, but its her baby & gets the best care any cat could ever want... just has a stupid name).

I would like to get her a great gift, with something to do with cats. BUT it HAS to be super cheap. VISA screwed up BIG time & I'm trying not to loose my car insurance. I have 20.00 that was paid back to me today from a friend, & I want to use that to buy her a nice gift.

I know there are many cat people on here & prob. have really cool cat things.

It cannot be for the cats. my sister hates those kinds of gifts given to her as a gift, & I understand why, its for the cats & not her.

So cat people, what would you buy another cat person for xmas if you had 20.00?

Thanks guys. I'm kinda bumbed out cause I know shes spending lots of money on me & its usually the other way around. She even bought dad a gift & put my name on it.. Shes been doing that all year for me, so she deserves something nice from me.. I just don't know what.

Zippy
12-05-2006, 02:57 PM
Does she drink coffee you can alwas find her a really nice cat mug so when she uses it she can think of you. :D
Spliff is a cute name.I can just see my brother say the same thing about Zippy's name as you did about Spliff's in the loving caring sibling way you did.

BitsyNaceyDog
12-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Does she like taking pictures of her kitties? A cute cat themed photo album or picture frame or scrapbooking things may be something she'd like.

carole
12-05-2006, 07:43 PM
my sister gave me these lovely candle holders, with cats on them maybe something along those lines,there really is a lot of cat stuff out there, towels with cats on them or paw prints, i am sure you will find something real nice on your limited budget,just take the time out to really look around. :)

Karen
12-05-2006, 07:45 PM
A nice, warm and cozy Cat Sweatshirt!

Lady's Human
12-05-2006, 07:52 PM
cafepress.com ?

They have Cat shirts/sweatshirts, etc..

catnapper
12-05-2006, 08:36 PM
My mom gave me an awesome cat mug last year. At the time I was like "she gave me a MUG?!" but I tell ya, I love this mug now. I was soooo upset last night when I saw it was in the sink -- someone else used MY mug! LOL

I also love all my cat socks. I have quite a collection of cat themed socks from the whimsical to the very work-appropriate.

AbbyMom
12-05-2006, 10:01 PM
You can order a mug with her kitties' photos on the side. Here's one place:

http://www.imagestation.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/

king2005
12-06-2006, 08:32 AM
You can order a mug with her kitties' photos on the side. Here's one place:

http://www.imagestation.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs/

That is perfect!