PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Bowl III

elizabethann
12-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Animal Planet will be having a Puppy Bowl III on Super Bowl Sunday. They're going to have a kitten 1/2 time show and this year, they're going to have a puppy tailgating party.

I can't wait to see puppies & kittens on February 4th.

:D

Ginger's Mom
12-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Ah man, I have never gotten to see it because I don't get Animal Planet. :(

sumbirdy
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Ah man, I have never gotten to see it because I don't get Animal Planet. :(

Same here. :( Wish I could see it.

bckrazy
12-05-2006, 03:53 PM
=P I always found Puppy Bowl kinda boring. it goes on foreverandeverandever, and its cute but it can only be so entertaining. I prefer watching my own pups play, definitely. Maybe I'm just overly critical, because my sister forced us to watch every minute of it last time.

Flatcoatluver
12-05-2006, 04:57 PM
=P I always found Puppy Bowl kinda boring. it goes on foreverandeverandever, and its cute but it can only be so entertaining. I prefer watching my own pups play, definitely. Maybe I'm just overly critical, because my sister forced us to watch every minute of it last time.
I am sure it would be different and not so boring if you were actually there instead of watching it on T.V

borzoimom
12-05-2006, 04:58 PM
I saw this last year, and rolled with laughter. It was good- and hope the same this year..

Sevaede
12-05-2006, 06:32 PM

I watched the first one at my parents house but haven't had access to AP since.

I have to agree with bckrazy, though. I can only watch it for a few minutes because it's just puppies doing what puppies do and there's no commentary or anything.

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I love the Puppy Bowl! It's so cool when they show the puppies drinking water from the bottom of the see through bowl. :cool:

anna_66
12-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Of course we'll be watching it! Wouldn't miss it:D

Danegirl2208
12-06-2006, 04:40 PM

same here, i watched a few minutes last year here and there but that was all.. its very cute, and i can never get enough puppies... but, why not just take a trip to the dog park? Lol, which is what we ended up doing! :)

I_luv_rusty
12-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I agree with some of you. Its entertaining the first few mins you watch it then it just plain boring. Who actually watches the whole thing, its just dogs running around. :p