PDA

View Full Version : Do We Have Our Pets Stockings

lvpets2002
12-05-2006, 11:18 AM
:) :) How many have & or putting up our Pets Stockings up for Christmas & will fill them up with Goodies?? What goodies will they get.. I put my babies stockings up this last weekend & now need to fill them..

Queen of Poop
12-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I've made felt stockings for the fur babies. I won't however fill them up until Christmas Eve. Sasha would never leave me or it alone otherwise. She's smart, she knows it's for her.

cassiesmom
12-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Absolutely! Cassie also gets a Christmas gift from her grandmeowmie and from two aunties. She gives gifts (well, I give on her behalf) to her feline cousins. I don't give a gift to the shelter at Christmastime because I do it on her "got ya" day in February. They get a lot of donations at Christmas.

lute
12-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Each pup has a stocking. Gracie's is big, Beanie's is small, and I've not got one for Charlie yet.

they will more than likely each get a new toy, something yummy to chew, and anything else i think they would like.

CathyBogart
12-05-2006, 02:33 PM
I got Jasper a stocking. Since I'm sooo low on money, it's only going to have a few toys in it. I also got him a "party platter" of treats. :)

Zippy
12-05-2006, 02:48 PM
I voted think about it.I don't have stocking for them here in FL those are in GA and NM.Pumpkin and Zippy will get a toy,special treats,and something esle.The bettas will get some extra food on christmas.

Flatcoatluver
12-05-2006, 05:02 PM
The dogs do. Our other pets just get little Christmas Presents.

Chilli
12-05-2006, 05:48 PM
The majority of the pets have stockings (the dogs, cats, & quaker). The rats all share one. =D

Suki Wingy
12-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Only Niņo has one.

TamanduaGirl
12-05-2006, 07:17 PM
No stockings mine get gifts under the tree. Toys, treats and sometimes a new bed or blanket ot sweater. Quasi LOVES his clothes. Kat just loves christmas. We got her in December so I guess she thinks we're celebrating her. She spends the whole time we have a tree under it.

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2006, 07:44 PM
My dogs and cats have stockings with their names on them. They are hung up where they can't reach them. ;) I also put a few mini stockings out for my fish although other than food, there's not much you can buy fish for Christmas. :)

jesse_3
12-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Each of the dogs get their own stocking, along with the cats. Then Splinter get's her own, and the fish share one. The dogs each get some yummy treats and toys, the cats usually get tuna, and Splinter typically gets treats. The fish will get an extra plant, a filter for each tank, and more food.

lvpets2002
12-06-2006, 11:27 AM
:) Oh of course I have to hang the girls stockings up high out of reach.. They are worse than two legged ones trying to take a sneek-peek before Christmas.. :D