PDA

View Full Version : Miss Daisy and Perry need our prayers!!!!!!!

delidog
06-14-2002, 08:03 PM
just incase anybody missed the post on Dog Health....please read....
jackie and dons' dear schnauzers'
Miss Daisy and Perry are hurt....they need our prayers and positive pet talk thoughts right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:( :eek: :(

Cinder & Smoke
06-14-2002, 08:28 PM
Visit the original thread at:
Please say a prayer for Jackie (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11763)

Jackie & Don's two pups, Miss Daisy and Perry, were attacked by a neighbor's three pit bulls this morning...

Daisy and Perry are in their Vet's Hospital at this time... Their exact conditions are unknown.

PRAYERS Needed!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-14-2002, 08:28 PM
I CAN NOT FIND THE THREAD.... I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THEM THOUGH..... can you find the thread for me?:(

Your link is bringing me to this thread Phred?!?!?!

Cinder & Smoke
06-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Our link to the Original Thread is fixed...

See:
Please say a prayer for Jackie (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11763)

Pam
06-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Don just posted on For The Love of Dogs that Perry is in bad shape. Both of his lungs are collapsed and he has numerous puncture wounds. Daisy has a bad front leg and may not be able to use it any more. They are too weak for surgery he said but will keep everyone updated. This is just unreal. I have to pinch myself to believe this happened to two wonderful people like Jackie and Don. :(

slleipnir
06-14-2002, 09:49 PM
Thats so horrible! The poor things :( My prayers go out to them! I hope everything turns out fine..hope someone can keep us updated..

AdoreMyDogs
06-14-2002, 10:44 PM
I have had a stomach ache all night since first reading about this. I am just sickned. I wish I could talk to Jackie first hand. I am just so shocked and disgusted. Those dogs better be gone for good from now on! Jackie and her pups are so special to us and those pit bulls, or the irresponsible owners of them, have no right, absolutely no right taking such an important part of us away.

Jackie, if you are reading this, please, please know that I am wishing with all my heart that Daisy and Perry are going to be OK.

Logan
06-14-2002, 10:58 PM
We are keeping all new news up to date in the Dog Health section, so make sure you check there. They really, really need our prayers and support right now. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
06-15-2002, 10:57 PM
Oh My Gosh...... Perry, Daisy, Don, and Jackie, I'm sooooooo sorry, to hear about this. I'm in tears here! I'll keep all of you, in my thoughts, and prayers!

shais_mom
06-15-2002, 11:12 PM
My thoughts are with you.