PDA

View Full Version : Knee surgery, one more time.

Anita Cholaine
12-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Some of you might remember that last year I got a surgery done of my left knee, because of a problem in my kneecups. Well, now it's time for my right knee to go to the surgery room!

I'l have the surgery done today at 5 PM. I'm not nervous at all, but you know... a surgery is never a pleasant experience. The hardest part for me is gonna be to stand the pain and not to be able to move for the whole next week.

I know I'm going to be fine, but could you please wish me some good luck for today?

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2006, 08:54 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your surgery goes well and you have a swift recovery. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-05-2006, 09:53 AM
Good luck with your knee surgery Natali!!

gini
12-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Here's hoping that this surgery goes well and your healing time will be short.

Logan
12-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Good luck, today!!!! I hope it goes more smoothly than you anticipate!!!!

elizabethann
12-05-2006, 11:59 AM
Best of luck on your knee surgery. Take care of yourself. :)

Husky_mom
12-05-2006, 12:09 PM
how sad you have to go through that again, but on the bright side now you won`t have any knee left to go again to surgery ;).......hoping everything is for the best adn the outcome is great so you have a speedy recovery......

and for not being able to move around means more time on PT!!!......;)

best wishes......and hugs

davidpizzica
12-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Natali, I wish you all of the luck in the world on your knee surgery. Thursday I have an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon because my artificial knee is very stiff and somewhat painful. I maybe looking at surgery on that knee for Christmas! I know what you're going through. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Karen
12-05-2006, 12:24 PM
Big hugs and well wishes sent your way! If I could, I'd lend you Paul's special crutches (they have dinosaur stickers on 'em).

cyber-sibes
12-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Good luck, sweetie! Also sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

Alysser
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Aw, not agian Natali. I hope everything goes well!

lizbud
12-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Best of luck on your surgery today. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Pembroke_Corgi
12-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Good luck! I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sure Anita will cheer you up while you are resting.

catnapper
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Good luck!! You're probably there now getting all prepped for surgery. Wishing you a speedy recorvery.

kimlovescats
12-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Well, you've probably already had your surgery by now! I hope all went well and you'll be up and about again soon!

Kim

Sevaede
12-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Aw! :( Good luck, I hope all is well! :(

I have something funky with my knees too. They don't bend the same way as they should. For example, a regular knee should bend front to back, right. Mine bends side to side. Are yours similar?

anna_66
12-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Well I've just now seen this thread so I'm hoping that all went well and that your on your way to a speedy recovery!!

jesse_3
12-06-2006, 01:01 AM
Oh painful knees are horrible! I hope that the surgery goes well for you, and that it will be the last one!!! (((HUGS))) My crew and I will be thinking of you! Let us know how it goes.

Dorothy39
12-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Oh Dear,

I'm so sorry that you have to go through another knee surgury, (however, isnt' it nice that we only have "2" knees)

I'm thinking of you "The Day After Surgury" and Praying that you had a Smooth Operation and will be back on Pet Talk with a Great Up Date.

DavidP~ I hope you don't have to go through it again~ :o

Anita Cholaine
12-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Thank you everybody for your kind words. I had to stay at the hospital until 10 am today, so it feels great to be back home.

My knee is behaving pretty well by now, it only hurts a lil bit, compared to what it hurted on my first surgery. It's really hard for me to move, but I only need to get used to it.

I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday, and he'll take out the bandage and the stitches. I know I'll feel so much better once he does that.

Anita has been the whole time by my side, begging for belly rubs and kisses. I just want to make her understand she doesn't need to do all this!

Thank you again, PT ;)

borzoimom
12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
I am so glad it went well. Rest off and try to stay off it if you can. You are in our prayers!

davidpizzica
12-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh Dear,

I'm so sorry that you have to go through another knee surgury, (however, isnt' it nice that we only have "2" knees)

I'm thinking of you "The Day After Surgury" and Praying that you had a Smooth Operation and will be back on Pet Talk with a Great Up Date.

DavidP~ I hope you don't have to go through it again~ :o
Dorothy, tomorrow at the doctors I'll find out if he uses the dreaded "S" word (surgery)!

davidpizzica
12-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Thank you everybody for your kind words. I had to stay at the hospital until 10 am today, so it feels great to be back home.

My knee is behaving pretty well by now, it only hurts a lil bit, compared to what it hurted on my first surgery. It's really hard for me to move, but I only need to get used to it.

I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday, and he'll take out the bandage and the stitches. I know I'll feel so much better once he does that.

Anita has been the whole time by my side, begging for belly rubs and kisses. I just want to make her understand she doesn't need to do all this!

Thank you again, PT ;)
Natali, I'm so glad that everything went smoothly. It's also great you have a furry, four-legged nurse to help you get better!

Dorothy39
12-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Dorothy, tomorrow at the doctors I'll find out if he uses the dreaded "S" word (surgery)!

I'm well aware of that Date David P ;)

( You know, December 7th :rolleyes: )

Keep the ol Chin Up!!!! Think Positive~

Felicia's Mom
12-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I am very glad your surgery went well. I just saw this thread.