PDA

View Full Version : In the Summer time when the weather is fine.. new baby boy photos aswell *Pics*

cloverfdx
12-05-2006, 06:34 AM
Now that it is feeling much more like summer we have been going to the pond most days for some fitness training/ cool down time ;).

Tinny has been having a few swimming lessons (Me and a tennis ball lol) at the pond and is doing so much better, she never use to like swimming anywhere but the beach and now she dives into the pond after balls. Elvis and Clover have always been water babies so no problems there. And they have all been trying to give the foster boy a lesson in swimming ;).

Our puppy is 10 days old and the litter is just starting to open their little eyes... they are so beautiful.. i could sit for hours watching them :o.

Ok on with some photos.....

cloverfdx
12-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Photo time....

IRescue452
12-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Lucky you and lucky pups who get to play in the water. We're starting the snow thing in WI right now. We'd gladly come join your summertime fun.

lute
12-05-2006, 08:16 AM
i'm goin to austrailia! i hate cold weather! cute pics! :)

pitc9
12-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh PUPPY PICTURES!!!
Yippee!!
Glad Tinny has learned to enjoy the water!

BC_MoM
12-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Looks like fun! But I think you're trying to rub this nice weather in our faces! :mad: ;)

What kind of breed is your puppy?

Giselle
12-05-2006, 07:25 PM
What a beautiful little puppy :) Tinny looks like she's having the best time of her life. You really should share more pictures. You always had a knack for really capturing the dog's personality ;)

chocolatepuppy
12-05-2006, 07:33 PM
summer? he he, it snowed here today! :D Nice pics Rhi, I'll bet you're getting excited about the new pup. ;)

k9krazee
12-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Looks like the dogs were having some fun, I always enjoy your pictures!!

I know I'm excited for your new pup! :D But one thing, you said "photos" so I was expecting multiple baby jack russell pictures :p ;)

luvofallhorses
12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
aww your pup is adorable and I just love your other dogs especially Clover. but you knew that. ;) Jenny sends her twin kisses. :) and thanks now I got that song stuck in my head. :p

elizabethann
12-06-2006, 07:34 AM
I need to winter in Australia!

I love the 3rd photo. They're all adorable but the 3rd one is so sweet.

Ginger's Mom
12-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Great pictures! I love the last one, and the one of Clover and the foster boy (but then I just love any picture of Clover ;) ). The puppy is soooo cute and little. More pictures, please.

JenBKR
12-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Great pictures! Love the wet dog look ;)

cloverfdx
12-07-2006, 05:19 AM
Thanks everyone :D. Sorry i did not add more photos but my computer is old and cranky ;). Will try to add more now... hopefully it will work.

The babies eyes are starting to open all except my little white faced boy (Trust me to fall for the 'slow' puppy lol) and they are starting to try and get up on all 4 instead of crawling everywhere. Mum and i spent quite a bit of time with them this afternoon, cuddling and playing with ther Mama.

Daisy and Delilah
12-07-2006, 05:51 AM
I've always wanted to go to Australia. It will be great when I arrive later today to sneak in and get my new puppy ;) ;) ;) What a cute little baby!! Ahhhh!!!! The puppy breath! The pups are looking great. Wonderful pictures!! :D

anna_66
12-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Great pictures!

Your so lucky to have winter time over, we just got our first little snow:o

Ginger's Mom
12-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Aww, the baby is so cute. Do you have a name picked out for him yet? Elvis sure is looking as handsome as ever. :) Scritches to him, please.

Jadapit
12-07-2006, 05:26 PM
What an adorable puppy! :D Your fur kids are beautiful. It looks like they had a wonderful time. I would give anything to see Australia one day.

vinjashira
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
aw - another PT puppy :D

Congratulations Rhi! and welcome to the world little one!

Freedom
12-07-2006, 06:30 PM
I loved all your photos! Your Jack Russell could be the poster boy for the breed - bouncing in every picture, haha.

cloverfdx
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks everyone :). For those with snow could you please send some our way.. we are having some major fires all over our state at the moment, there is smoke everywhere outside :(.

We have been thinking of puppy names and have a short list but i will make a name suggestion thread in a minute to see what else people can think of. The Mama dog and pups owners are away at a wedding today so i will be going over soon to babysit them for the afternoon.. and get more photos.

Daisy and Delilah see you when you get here ;).