PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Nova!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Wow, what a special mask you have , Nova!!! I can understand why your humans fell in love with you immediately!! Sounds like you found a great buddy too, Wendel!
Have a great day today, with lots of extra treats!!

Nettorfret
12-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Beautiful dog. It looks like a Panda Shepherd.

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2006, 06:45 AM
What a pretty girl you are. Yes, you can tell Mom that you've really brought a smile to our faces this morning. Your face is absolutely gorgeous and you look like a very sweet girl too. Running the streets at four months? Wow, that's unimaginable, Nova. Thank goodness that someone came along and saved you. What a happy day when your forever family discovered you at the shelter. A match made in heaven for sure. Congrats on your big day sweetie!! We think you make a great DOTD and it's our pleasure to meet you! Please have Mom give you lots of extra kisses from us today. Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love. Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Brrrrrrrr, Florida :cool: :cool:

pitc9
12-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Oh MY!! :eek:
You are Beautiful!!!
I just Loooove your mask!!

Congrats on being today's dog of the day sweetie!

Pam
12-05-2006, 07:00 AM
My goodness! Our good friend, Lut, has titled this thread perfectly. You ARE stunning Nova. :cool: I am so glad that your people did not adopt before finding you because you were most definitely *the one* for them. I hope you have a wonderful day in the spotlight today, maybe playing with Wendel (love that name ;) ) and having a good game of chase with him or stealing a tissue. (My Bella thinks tissues are just the best too. :o )

gjd4ever
12-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Your picture has brightened the day of so many people this morning, including MINE !!! :D You are a beautiful girl!!! :) Have an extra special day, as our beloved DOTD!!! :) Your name is soooooo appropriate, but I don't think your brilliance will ever diminish!!! :cool:

Sudilar
12-05-2006, 07:44 AM
WOW!!! You are drop-dead gorgeous, Nova!!!!!!! Congrats on DOTD!!

animallovernw
12-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Nova:
Just to "echo" all the other comments before me:
YOU ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL.
I am so happy that the Animal Services picked you up off the streets before you were harmed....and that the right people came along to adopt you:) :) :)

Someone captured your smile so perfectly....you are very photogenic and it sounds like you are one pampered pup!

Congrat's from all the 2 & 4 legged creatures at our home!

Adopt from your local shelter......please spay/neuter too!

Queen of Poop
12-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Nova, you're a beautiful girl. Congrats on DOTD and finding a new furever home. You certainly look like you have some Corgi in you with the rounded ears and mask.

boundary lady
12-05-2006, 10:21 AM
We are all so very proud of you for becoming "Pet of the Day". This is an absolutely gorgeous picture of you. We knew that you were special from the first day that we saw you.

Hope that you have a special day for becoming so famous.
:)

cassiesmom
12-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Nova, whatever breed(s) you are ... you are beautiful! I love your multi-colored face and your ears. You look like you're ready for some fun! Please ask your people to give you a pat for me today. A pat to your buddy Wendell, too. I wish you a long and healthy life in beautiful Canada! Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, pretty one!

gini
12-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh my, couldn't you just kiss that face? Lut is absolutely right - you are STUNNING.

It is always so heartwarming to read that someone came along and scooped you right out of that shelter to give you a long and happy life.

Dot
12-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Nova, you are just so very beautiful, and your soul shines through! I love your picture, with the sun shining through your beautiful ears, too!

How lucky for you that your former owners didn't come back for you, so you could be adopted by people who love you and wouldn't ever abandon you to wander the highway. I wish for you a long, happy life with your new family!

tatsxxx11
12-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Gorgeous is right! Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a doggie with a more spectacular, distincitive "mask" than yours Nova, so vivid against your pure white coat! :eek: Maybe your Mom will treat us to a few more pics of you, you know, side views, profiles, full body shots, the whole shabang!:D And what's even more incredible, you inner beauty is even more impressive than your stunning good looks!:) My beloved Cody, who recently left for the RB, was a Husky X GSD and a rescue, just like you! It does my heart good to know that a doggie as special, as deserving as you is now in the loving home and heart of such a caring family! But we all know who the truly lucky ones are, don't we Nova?;) Congratulations to you beautiful Nova, Dog of the Day! I hope you and your humans and best furbud cousin Wendel the Beegle are enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled "top dog" day! Big hugs and kisses to you sweetheart and wishes for a long, healthy and happy life with your wonderful family!:)
P.S...Tell your Mom thanks for the BIG smiles!:)

lizbud
12-05-2006, 04:13 PM
WOW!!! You are drop-dead gorgeous, Nova!!!!!!! Congrats on DOTD!!

Sue sure is right about that. :) Nova, you are the perfect dog. As
beautiful on the inside as you are stunning on the outside. It's been a
great pleasure to meet you & seeing that Beautiful face (with bunny ears).
Congrats on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)

Coondoglover
12-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi, Nova! You are one gorgeous girl! I can see why you get asked about what kind of doggie you are when you are out and about. You are beautiful! People are probably so happy to meet you. You can bring a smile to any face! I hope you are enjoying your special day today. Congrats on DOTD! :D