PDA

View Full Version : Water-lover Max!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-05-2006, 04:58 AM
He he, you really love water, don't you, Max??! Wow, my cats absolutely don't :rolleyes: :D
I love your beautiful markings, Max, you are truly our COTD today!

Barbiecat
12-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Max, you are wonderful; I love that you play in the water! By the way, I also walk my Siamese Koko on a leash in my yard; he loves it. You should go on more of your harness walks; the fresh air is good for you.

Enjoy your special day, pretty kitty!

Killearn Kitties
12-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Max, what a handsome boy you are, and showing off all your energetic Bengal playfulness for us! :D What a fun cat you are!

Perhaps you will be allowed a nice bath today, in honour of your special day? After all, when you are Cat of the Day, you should be allowed whatever treats take your fancy! Perhaps you will also be allowed to dry yourself on the clean clothes? You deserve it, sweetie. ;)

Congratulations!

Donnaj4962
12-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Look at Max in the water!!!!! How adorable! Max, your markings are so beautiful! Sounds like you are a very fun-loving kitty!

Congratulations on COTD! ENjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

animallovernw
12-05-2006, 09:24 AM
Max.....what a fun cat you must be:) :) :) you can shower with me anytime....:D

Aren't you a handsome Bengal? I love the pics of you...especially the one of you in the water....wow! We have a "sink" kitty too--but she doesn't like baths or the persistent rain in our state.

We just wanted to congratulate you on being the kitty of the day and send you our best wishes for a long and healthy life:cool:

Meows from: Pearl, Keiko & June:p

catmandu
12-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Max has such wonderful striping and coloring, and its nice to know that hes such a Great Big Healthy Cat now.
Hes a treasure, and a joy we bet to have as a Companion Cat, and a pleasure to just to see him sitting there.
The Found Cats All send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To MAX THE MAGNIFICENT , COTD!!!!
:) :rolleyes: :p ;) :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

mom2lotsacats
12-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Max,
You are such a handsome cat. Your coloring is great. It's good you have such a fun life. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

KitCat
12-05-2006, 10:30 AM
What a great water kitty you are. You seem like great fun! Except at 4AM in the morning! You need to have your clock reset.

gini
12-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Max - the water boy! Max, why do you need to wake up at 4 am?

Oh, I understand, it is all of that energy that you need to release.

You couldn't be cuter if you tried! Congratulations on your special day and I hope you get to have a walk outdoors today too.

cassiesmom
12-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Max, you silly kitty playing in the bathtub! Do you have your own towel? You made me laugh out loud this morning. THe second photo of you shows your beautiful Bengal-ness.

One request, little guy - please, PLEASE stay out of the dryer ... I have a friend who lost a beloved cat that way. Going outside on a leash is a nice thing to do, maybe you'll try again.

I hope you have a wonderful day today. Happy Cat-of-the-Day -- and a healthy, happy and long life to you, sweet boy! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Max you are such a charmer!!! ♥♥♥

Lots of cats have claimed to love water but you are the first to show pics to prove it! (I think) ;) Anyway, none could have been sweeter!!!
Your wonderful pictures sure made me grin today!!! :D See, still grinning!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Connie, you took the exact words out of my mouth!:p Connie is so right, Max! Many a Cat of the Day alumni has claimed a love for water but you really love the wet stuff!:):cool: What a great shot of you enjoying a dip in your pool, I mean tub!:D Handsome, athletic, daring and adventurous...you've got it all goin' on, Max!:) Congratulations sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned Pet of the Day props with your proud people! Hugs and kissses to you, Max!:)

ValorousFlame777
12-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Max, can you please give swimming lessons to my Pookie? Poor Pookie the Tuxedo often needs a bath because he has stomatitis; although he works so hard to keep his fur clean, his lovely white fur gets stained from the discharge from his mouth...it gets to the point where I just have to give him a sponge bath, which is so traumatic for his poor little furry self...if only you were around to show him how fun it can be!

I think maybe you took alarm clock lessons from him, 'cause he sits on my pillow right next to my head, purrs softly and taps my cheek at exactly 5:27 a.m., just three minutes before Mommy gets up to get ready for work, 'cause he just can't wait any longer for his kitty breakfast can of Iams in the morning.

She has to get up on Saturdays and Sundays and open up that can or there won't be any sleeping in until 7:57 a.m., which is when Pookie decides it is time for some attention, although most times he settles for curling up in a little kitty ball under Mommy's blanky to get nice and warm.

Enjoy your fun day, and let your Mommy sleep in a little, OK?

kb2yjx
12-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Max, what a character you are!!! I just lOVE the photo of you in the water!!! My Spunky(RIP)was a BIG fan of water, too!!! Happy COTD!!!

lvpets2002
12-05-2006, 03:47 PM
;) What a cutie pie you are **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats all day.. Hey love the water photo..

Chester
12-05-2006, 06:35 PM
what an unusual cat! he likes water! :eek: never thought i'd see that!

LMigliore
12-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey! Max looks and acts just like our Carmela. Carmela showed up meowing at our door on my wife's birthday and jumped in her arms when she opened the door; she's been there ever since! She loves sinks and bathtubs, jumps on us early in the morning and leaps high (very high!) in the air after anything.

So Carmela must be a Bengal too! Or else, ordinary cats can do Bengal things if they want to.

But of course, there are no ordinary cats.

karlyb
12-05-2006, 11:53 PM
I could hardly believe what I was seeing: a cat who enjoys playing in the water! Max, you are a very unusual cat. You are also a very beautiful cat with your bengal markings. I hope you had a great day as our honored COTD, Max, and have many more days of health and happiness with your loving family.