PDA

View Full Version : My crew and I are back!

jesse_3
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Hello everyone!!!! I hope that everyone is doing okay on here, and well, I would love it if I could have updates! Just send me PM's if you could please, I am so far behind!
Just so you know, Jemi' is doing VERY well finally! We are keeping her furever! I am so excited! Also, a bit of bad news...Splinter is sick:( She is coughing, and not eating anymore. She will be brought into the vet to see if there is anything that can be done.
Jesse is good also, she has a yeast infection in her mouth that I am trying to get rid of though. Sammy is also doing well!
Boo and Autumn are fairly good too, nothing has happened to them.
I also have a few additions! I have a 10 gallon tank, now and two 2.5! I have 3 female betta's, 2 male betta's, and 2 African Dwarf Frogs now! So the names are: Saphyre (I've had for a while), Poppler (female betta), nameless (female betta), Xambi (crowntail male betta), and Typhoon (veil tailed male betta), and Rana and Frosch (my ADF's).

Well, as I said, I hope that everyone is doing okay here, and that I can get a few updates!!!
I don't know how often I can come on still, I am so busy. I'll try to make it once or twice a week at least!
--Steph and the crew--

Husky_mom
12-04-2006, 09:48 PM
welcome back!!...........glad everything is fine...........and hoping Splinter gets well and itīs nothing serious.........

as for updates............well the most recent ones are Amy (wolf_q) and Kay (Kfamr) got new puppies!!!

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2006, 07:10 AM
WELCOME BACK!!!! It's good to hear from you again!! Come back as often as you can. Kisses to all the kids from us :)

JenBKR
12-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Welcome back, we missed ya!

Alysser
12-05-2006, 01:12 PM
It's great to hear from you!! That is so great that little Jemi' finally got her furever home, I hope to you see you guys around more often. :)