PDA

View Full Version : Baby, you're all ears...*Health Update -Dec.5*

Russian Blue
12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Nakita's ears are looking a little big from this angle!

Nakita was flaked out on the radiator enjoying the heat. It also looks like she lost the back half of her body. Bad photographer for choosing an unflattering angle!

Emerald Girl, will ya ever forgive me? ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/syyren/NakRadSmall.jpg

catlover4ever
12-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Nakita you are beautiful no matter what angle the photo is taken. :)

wolflady
12-04-2006, 03:22 PM
OMG! What an angle! I love it! It makes her large emerald eyes look even bigger too!
I agree, she's beautiful...no matter the angle! ;)

How is Nakita doing? I'm sorry I forgot to ask earlier. I know she was having stomach troubles.

**hugs**

RedHedd
12-04-2006, 03:30 PM
OMG! Nakita, you are stunning from any angle!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Oh gosh, look at those mesmorizing eyes!! Nakita is beautiful, no matter the angle :)

Donnaj4962
12-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Nakita you are beautiful no matter what angle the photo is taken. :)

My thoughts exactly!

catmandu
12-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Thats an especially good photo of Nakita, emphasing her big eyes, and her purrsonality.
We are so glad that Nakita is feeling better, and is healthy and happy.

kimlovescats
12-04-2006, 06:31 PM
You can't get a bad angle of Nakita! Beautiful as always! :D

elizabethann
12-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Wow. What a beautiful photo of a beautiful cat.

heidiv
12-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Well..... If that is a bad angle of her then there is no such thing as a bad angle on her....... She is wonderful!!!!!!!! but you already know that. ;) Please post more pictures of this sweet little girl I just love her :D

My little Paris has taken her siamese ancestry and has some decent size ears but I just love them they make her look sophisticated...... ;)

Bengalz
12-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Nakita - you couldn't take a bad picture no matter how hard you tried sweetie. Always so gorgeous :D

KitCat
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Glad to see her!

anna_66
12-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen an unflattering picture of Nakita:)

AbbyMom
12-04-2006, 10:27 PM

Yes, Nakita. I am under your control. I will obey. I will go to the refrigerator and retrieve any treat you want.

And I will do it now.
;)

emilysgk
12-04-2006, 10:53 PM
She is so beautiful! This angle really brings out her eyes, I have a pic of my kitty in a odd angle somewhat like this too.

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2006, 01:01 AM
She's gorgeous.:) I've never seen a bad picture of Nakita and I don't that I ever will.:)

Randi
12-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Nakita is beautiful and this picture really shows it well. :) Fister is laying here next to the keyboard, and while I'm scrolling her picture a little up and down, he is mesmerized. :D

Sonia59
12-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Yes, Nakita. I am under your control. I will obey. I will go to the refrigerator and retrieve any treat you want.

And I will do it now.
;)

I see, AbbyMom....you understand the same cat eye language as I do... :D :rolleyes: seems to be universal :D

Sweet Nakita, you are a beauty and your ears are perfect to me :)

Cataholic
12-05-2006, 11:17 AM
You just want to make sure you hear all the loving words we say about you, right, Nakita?

{swoon}

Kirsten
12-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Not only her ears are looking big, also her eyes! :) Gorgeous!!!

Kirsten

Russian Blue
12-05-2006, 03:05 PM
How is Nakita doing? I'm sorry I forgot to ask earlier. I know she was having stomach troubles.

I have an appointment at the vet to start allergy testing this Friday.

For the last week I have changed Nakita's Prednisone from 1/4 tablet every day to 1/4 tablet every other day. So far, I haven't seen her throw up or any excessive scratching! I hope that the food & litter changes did make a difference. We've been on a food trial for 8 weeks and changed her litter about a month ago. We're still also unsure whether her allergy is food or enivonmentally related, hence the testing.

We won't know if the allergy has truly been eliminated until we wean her off the Prednisone. We'll probably do that after we see the vet on Friday.

Any extra prayers/vibes/good thoughts that you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. This allergy trial feels like a lifetime and I just want an answer.

Thanks guys for your ongoing support and concern regarding Nakita's health! :)

rosethecopycat
12-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Nakita's ears are looking a little big from this angle!

Nakita was flaked out on the radiator enjoying the heat. It also looks like she lost the back half of her body. Bad photographer for choosing an unflattering angle!

Emerald Girl, will ya ever forgive me? ;)

Thought I was losing my mind, I couldn't see the picture, and it seemed everyone else could. Glad I checked back.

Good to see you and your batty ears, Emerald Girl :p

rg_girlca
12-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh be still my heart. Nakita, I don't think I have ever seen a bad picture of you. This one just shows how truely stunning you are. :)

I'm so very glad to hear that she is doing better and prayers, good vibes and thoughts on the way for our beautiful girl.