PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrrr.... :(

CatLuvrs
12-04-2006, 06:03 AM
I woke up at 4am to no heat. I called the stupid apt. maint. and no one has called back. Boy are they going to keep hearing from me today. Marissa came into my room before I noticed it was freezing in here so we cuddled the rest of the night. I hate being cold! :mad: :(

Thanks for listening.....

ramanth
12-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Yikes! It's no fun when the heat goes out. Hope they got it fixed.

CatLuvrs
12-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Yikes! It's no fun when the heat goes out. Hope they got it fixed.

Yep they did! They came about 1 hour ago. Thanks

mruffruff
12-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Glad they got the heat fixed.

It's even worse when YOU are the landlord! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
12-04-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm glad to hear your heat got fixed...one year, ours went out in below zero temperatures and was off for 24 hours!! After it was fixed, I huddled by the heat registers for a long time afterwards and cranked it up to 80 degrees. :o

Donnaj4962
12-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Oh my... I can imagine how cold it must have been this morning! I am only 2 hours north of you, and it was absolutely FRIGID here this morning!

Several years ago, I was managing a hotel, and had to cover the night shift after having worked all day. In other words, no sleep for over 24 hours. I came home to a frozen apartment... and all I wanted was to sleep! :mad: I called maintenance, and when they finally got there (about an hour after the call) the guy was all nice and happy and wanted to talk! I, of course was grumpy and just wanted to crawl into bed! :( He finally got it fixed and I was able to sleep. When I woke, it was warm in there again!

Dorothy39
12-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Yikes!!! :eek:

Baby, It's COLD outside, and I am sooooo glad that your heat was restored!!!!!

Uabassoon
12-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Glad to hear your heater was fixed :)

You should move to Arizona, no need for heaters here! However if your a/c goes out in the summer you are doomed!