PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just sick:kittens burned

Zippy
12-02-2006, 07:59 PM
:mad: I couldn't believe it.This guy is a sicko.I signed a petition at Petco that he must get the max punishment for his crime. :mad:
This is just sick.
http://www.sptimes.com/2006/11/29/Hillsborough/Man_accused_of_torchi.shtml

areias
12-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I was very disgusted by that, I didn't have the heart to post it on here.

A close friend of mine who rescues cats is currently working with the investigator. Unfortunately the bail was dropped from $6,000 to $600 and he got out. The court was going to just give him a slap on the wrist and make him pay a fine, but my friend and the investigator are pushing to make an example out of the case and hoping to get the maximum punishment of 5 years per cat.

"He was frustrated after he got home from work" yeah right, like that explains ANYTHING. I had a stressful day at work, so I'm going to set some cats on fire. Please. And I'm sure when lights a child on fire he's not going to just get a slap on the wrist. :rolleyes:

GreyhoundGirl
12-03-2006, 06:48 AM
"He's reaping what he sowed now"

Right, don't think so! It really sucks that the animal cruelty punishment is only 5 years. Just means in 5 years he'll do it again. And hopefully get caught, again. :mad:

And it doesn't matter how bad the stray cat problem was. The "right choice," like these peabrains can distinguish the two, would have been to, oh say, CALL THE SPCA!!! Not light them on fire. Some one needs to light that bum on fire... :mad:

Miss Z
12-03-2006, 11:26 AM
"He was frustrated after he got home from work" yeah right, like that explains ANYTHING. I had a stressful day at work, so I'm going to set some cats on fire. Please.

Good grief, what would he do if he got fired? Run around a shopping centre with matches screaming I HATE YOU ALL AND I HAVE BOMBS!!!? :rolleyes:

I hope the sicko gets everything he deserves, just in time for Christmas.