PDA

View Full Version : PotC addicts

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:18 PM
This is just a thread to talk about everything and anything to do with PotC. Michelle had the idea to recite lines of the movie. It can also be a game in here. I say a line, and the next person says the line that comes after it. We keep doing that until we finish with CotBP and then we move onto DMC etc. You can post pictures of anything to do with AWE, as I'm sure we allll want to know what that one's going to be about. I shall start it then.

"Hey, hold up there you..."

ps: Yes, I am sure there is bad grammar/ spelling in this thread. This is mostly a fun thread so don't take the grammar etc. so seriously. This isn't how we normally type while on other threads or anything.

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:20 PM
"It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock. And I shall need to know your name."

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:22 PM
"What do you say to three shillings, and we forget the name?"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:23 PM
*Child helper raises eyebrows*

"Welcome to Port Royal, Mr Smith"

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
*bows, walks away but takes some coins on the way out*

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:31 PM
(commands shouted at soldiers) Two paces march! Right about face! Present arms! (commodore Norrington gets new sword, and immediatly starts showing off for Elizabeth Swann)

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:35 PM
*elizabeth fans herself, eerie music plays suggesting something to do with the medallion* *changes scenes*

*Jack walks down the dock towards the Interceptor*

Murtogg-"This dock is off-limits to civilians"
Jack- "I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If i see one, I shall inform him immediatly"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:37 PM
(he tries to by pass them, but they block him again)

"Apperentally there's some sort of high-toned fancy to do up at the fort, eh? How could it be... that two upstanding gentlemens such as yourselves... did not merit an invitation?"

(BTW, no cheating, no looking up the script on the internet :p )

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:41 PM
(haha I'm not)

Murtogg- "Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits to civilians"
Jack- "It's a fine goal, to be sure, but it seems to me, that a ship like *that* (Motions to Dauntless, and is closely followed and blocked by Murtogg and Mullroy), makes this one here seem a bit superfluous really"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:42 PM
"Oh, the dauntless is the powers in these waters, true enough... but there's no ship as can match the Intersepter for speed"

(I love the next line, and what happens :p )

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:46 PM
"I've heard of one, supposed to be very fast, nigh uncatchable. The Black Pearl"

*Mullroy starts to laugh and Murtogg makes a long face as he believes Jack*

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:47 PM
"Well, there's no real ship as can match the Intercepter"

(it's short so I'm doing 2)

"the black Pearl is a real ship"

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Mullroy- "No, no it's not."
Murtogg- "Yes it is, I've seen it"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:50 PM
"you've seen it?"
"yes"

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:52 PM
"You haven't seen it"
"Yes I have"

(Jack makes an 'oh brother' face and feels slightly annoyed)

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 06:53 PM
"You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the dammed and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself, spat him back out?"

:D love that part (you'll hear me say that a lot)

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Murtogg- "No"
Mullroy- "No"
Murtogg- "But I have a seen a ship with black sails"

(jack slips by them and goes towards the interceptor)

Mullroy- "Ohh, and no ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails, therefore it couldnt possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're saying"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:01 PM
(smiles and nodds) "no"

"Like I said there's no real ship as can match the intercepter."

(notices Jack on board Intercepter) "Hey, you! you don't have permission to be abord there, mate"

"I'm sorry, it's just... it's such a pretty boat... Ship."

(I'm not cheating either)

(BTW, I call dibs on the dishonest part and the "for havin' such a bleak outlook on Pirtaes you're well on your way to becoming one" parts. Those are mine! :D )

Argranade
12-02-2006, 07:07 PM
You guys are realy fans ehh LMAO!

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Sorry, non-POTC fangirls. We have to let off some steam. We've been going crazy-especially me, because I've never seen it- because POTC 2 comes out in just 3 days!!! Squee!

We've both memorized the whole movie, so what better way to let off steam than to recite it?? :p

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 07:09 PM
"What's your name?"
"Smith, or smithy if you like"
"What's your purpose in Port Royal, Mr.Smith"
"Yeah and NO lies!"
"Alright then, I confess, It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and other wise pilfer my weasly black guts out"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Ahh! I wanted Jack's speech. :( :p )

( You think people have noticed how crazy we are? )

" I said no lies"
"I thinks he's telling the truth'
"If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us"
"unless of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth, even if he told it to you"

(I love that last line too) (BTW, if anyone is wondering, I don't say who is saying the line, but any funny line you see will be by Jack Sparrow. he has all the funny lines)

(Monica, you should have put a warning on this thread, anyone who hasn't seen POTC should not view this thread, it will spoil the ending :p )

(after curse of the black Pearl and Dead Man's chest are over, we should do the parodies, those are so funny, they are hilarious)

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 07:16 PM
*Murtogg opens his mouth as to say something but just smiles, confused* *Change Scenes*

"May I have a moment?" *Norrington and Elizabeth walk to the fort's wall"
"I'm sorry if I seem forward, but I must speak my mind. This promotion throws into sharp relief, what I have not...yet achieved. A marriage to a fine woman. *turns to Liz* You have become a fine woman Elizabeth"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Elizabeth) "I can't breathe"
Norrington) "Yes, I'm a bit nervous myself, but uh.."( Elizabeth falls)

(Jack in the Intercepter) ... "And then they made me their chief"

(Norrington at top of cliff) Elizabeth? Elizabeth! My god! (makes to jump after her)

(gilette) "the rocks! Sir, it's a miracle she missed them!"

Jack) Will you be saving her, then?

Murtog (or is it mullroy...? ) ) " I can't swim!"

Jack) "Pride of the kings Navy you are. Do not lose these. (hand them Jacket and all his weapons, does very fancy dive in to save Elizabeth)

OK, I'm getting carried away, I'll leave some for Monica :o
That last line. *melts, I LOVE the way he says it.. :D :cool: (who says I can't be a :cool: melted person?)

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 07:23 PM
btw- it is spelled Interceptor and the fancy dive is called the Swann Dive, performed by his stunt man Tony Angeloni. *Yes, i got all this info by watching the Commentaries with JD and Gore*

*Elizabeth is seen, sinking slowly. Her medallion does this wierd thingy and the wind picks up and it looks like a terrible storm is coming in*

*Murtogg and Mullroy look confused at increased wind*

*Jack gets to Liz and startes to take her to the surface but is weighed down by her dress which he removes* *He surfaces, gasping for breath and starts swimming towards the dock*

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:26 PM
yea, I know, I watched it with the commentaries a few times also. :D I left out some background information though. :p

Murtog) "Oooohhh! I got her! she's not breathing!"

Jack) "Move!" (cuts open corset, Elizabeth spits out water and gasps for air)

Murtog) "never would have thought of that"
Jack) "Clearly you've never been to Singapore. "

(Where is Singapore????? And what does it have to do with Jack and cutting the corset? :p )

I have to bold all the words. I talk too much about other things lol

dogzr#1
12-02-2006, 07:29 PM
(I think it's some place near China or something)

*Elizabeth looks at Jack, which is hunched over her* *Jack sees Liz's medallion"

"Where did you get that?"

*Norrington enters*

*takes out sword and points it at Jack's throat*

"You, on your feet"

GreyhoundGirl
12-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Oh my! Something you don't know about POTC?? :D

Governer Swann: "Are you alright?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, I'm fine"

(sees Murtog holding corset, murtog points at Jack)

Gov. Swann: "Shoot him!"

Elizabeth: "Father!, Commodore! Do you really intend to kill my rescuer?"

Norrington: (nods)

Jack: (bows head and does hand signal of thanks, love that hand signal :D )

Norrington: "I believe thanks are in order" (during handshake pulls back Jack's sleeve, revealing P for Pirate) Had a brush with the east india trading company did we, Pirate?"

Swann: "Hang him"

Norrington: Keep you guns on him men. Gilette, fetch some irons. (sees tatoo of sparrow in flight) Well, well, Jack Sparrow, isn't it?"

Jack " Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir."

Norrington: Well I don't see your ship, Captain."

Jack: "I'm in the market, as it were."

Murtog: "He said he'd come to commendeer one."

Mullroy: Told ya he was telling the truth, these are his, sir.

(Hands norrington Jack's effects)

Norrington: "No additional shots nor powder, a compass that doesn't point North." (pulls out Jack's sword) "And I half expected it to be made of wood... You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

Jack: (love this part SO much) But you have heard of me.

You guys can stop me anytime. lol

GreyhoundGirl
12-03-2006, 08:03 AM
bumping to entice Alyssa on. lol

dogzr#1
12-03-2006, 09:28 AM
(Norrington makes a disgusted face at him, then grabs his arm and drags him toward Gillete, who has the irons)

*Gillete is working on putting on the irons when Elizabeth comes over to Norrington and Jack*

Elizabeth- Pirate or not, this man saved my life
Norrington- One good deed is not enough to redeem a man of a lifetime of wickedness
Jack- Though it seems enough to condemn him
Norrington- Indeed

(Elizabeth is facing Norrington all this time, her back to Jack.)

Jack- Finally (Using his irons, Jack has them around Liz's throat, threatening to choke her)
Govenor Swann- No! Don't Shoot!

I'll leave some for Michelle.

GreyhoundGirl
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM
(he he, sorry, I probably won't return the favour. I'm a POTC line hog!)

Jack hiding behind Liz) I knew you'd warm up to me. Commodore Norrington, my effects please... And my hat!... Commodore!... Elizabeth. It is Elizabeth, isn't it?

Elizabeth) It's miss Swann.

Jack) Miss Swann, if you'd be so kind. (she takes effects from Norrington) (Jack grabs gun and points at her head) And now if you'd be very kind. (she puts on his sword, hat and other stuff) Easy oin the goods, darling.

Elizabeth) You're dispicable.

Jack (love this part...)) Sticks and stones, love. I saved your life, you saved mine. We're square.

Jack still) Gentlemen, M'lady, you will all remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!

(releases her and pushes her away, Drops anchor which swings him up onto a beam, he then swings around, avoiding their shots)

Gov Swann) Now will you shoot him?

Norrington) Open fire!

I'm so excited!! Only 2 days left!!! (Fangirl squee!) :D

dogzr#1
12-03-2006, 08:45 PM
(Jack is swinging around) Agh!!! Woah!! (He lands on this little platform thingy with a rope going across to another platform thingy. He uses his irons and slides down them) (He starts to run across the bridge)

"After him men"
"Gillete, Captain Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows. I'd hate for him to miss it"

*In the town*

"Look lively men"

*Jack goes into Mr. Brown's smith shop*

GreyhoundGirl
12-04-2006, 08:16 AM
*sees drunk Mr Brown asleep in chair. Pokes him (did you notice: his fingers look really long in this scene. :eek: ) to see if he'll wake up. Turns around...

Jack) Whoa!

*he continues sleeping

Jack sets to work, first trying to remove the irons with a hammer, then getting angry because he can't break them. He sees the gears, so pokes (no animals were harmed in the making of this film ;) ) the donkey with the hot thingy, which moves the gears. He puts the irons in them and they break. Will enters and Jack hides. Will sees Mr Brown

Will) right where I left you. (sees hammer that Jack left out) not where I left you. (notices Jack's hat, reaches for it...) (Jack puts sword on Wills hand.)

Will) You're the one they're hunting... The pirate.

Jack) you seem somewhat farmiliar, have I thretened you before?
Will) I make a point of avoiding farmiliarity with pirates
Jack) ah, well then it would be a shame to put a black mark on your record, so if you'll excuse me (bows and begins to leave)

xcolbi
12-04-2006, 09:27 AM
Will grabs a sword and points it at Jack.

(Jack) "Do you think that's wise boy? Crossing blades with a pirate?"

(Will) "You threatened Miss Swann."
Jack runs his sword blade across Will's.

(Jack) "Only a little."

Start battling with the swords.

GreyhoundGirl
12-04-2006, 03:48 PM
(I figured it would only be a matter of time untill you saw this. lol )

(they parry)

Jack) You know what you're doing I'll give you that much. Excellent form. But how's your footwork? If I step here... very good. And now I step again.

(If you are watching the deleted scenes he says "and now...we circle, like dogs, we circle." Had to say that because it refers to dogs. :cool: )

Ta. (jumps up to door. ) (will shoots sword into door, pinning it shut) (Jack studies it for a moment and then grabs it and attempts to pull it out, unsuccessfully )

Jack) that is a wonderful trick, except, once again, you are between me and my way out. and now, you have no weapon.

(will reaches for red-hot sword, they fight again) (Jack rids will of his sword, will grabs another)

Jack) who makes all these?

Will) I do. And I practise with them... three hours a day!

Jack) you need to find yourself a girl, mate. Or, perhaps the reason you practise three hours a day is that you've already found one. And are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're now a eunuch, are you? [looks down LOL] :D :D :D

Will) I practise three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!

Hold up there Michelle, you're getting carried away... :p

dogzr#1
12-04-2006, 04:15 PM
(They continue swordfighting and move onto a little cart thingy. Will gets his sword tangled in Jack's irons and then stabs the beam above and Jack gets stuck. Jack hits a loose board, knocking Will back. Jack then pulls himself up and is tugging at the sword. It gives way and launches Will onto a beam thingy. Will cuts a sack of...things (dont know what's in it :p ) and also launches Jack onto the beam. They battle on the beams and then Jack loses is sword and tries to leave, but Will does this cool little flip thing, but Jack is a step ahead of him and blinds Will with dirt or something and kicks away his sword. Will then picks up a hammer or tong or something and is prepared to fight, but Jack takes out his pistol) (gawd, that was hard to write! XD)

Will- You cheated
Jack- Pirate (Hears the men coming closer) Move away
Will- No
Jack- Please move!
Will- No! I cannot just step aside and let you escape!
Jack- (cocks (sp?) pistol) This shot was not meant for you
(Will lowers his weapon slightly and is looking behind Jack with a bewildered face. Mr. Brown smashes his bottle of rum over Jack's head, making him drop to the ground)

Sorry, got a little carried away there. XD

GreyhoundGirl
12-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Not as carried away as me! lol. :p

Norrington) Excellent work Mr Brown you've assisted in the capture of a dangerous fugitive

Brown) Just doing my civic duty, sir

Norrington) Well, I trust that you will all remember this as the day the captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped. take him away.

dogzr#1
12-04-2006, 04:52 PM
*End Scene*

*goes to jail where prisononers are whistling to a dog that has the keys*

Prisoner- Come here boy. Want a nice juicy bone? Come here. Come on!
Jack- You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never going to move.
Prisoner- Oh excuse me if we havent resigned ourself to the gallows just yet.

*Back in Liz's room* (Maid puts a bed warmer thing under Liz's covers)

Maid- There you go miss. It was a difficult day for you I'm sure.
Elizabeth- I suspected Commodore Norrington would propose, but I admit I wasn't entirely prepared for it.
Maid- I meant you being threatened by that pirate. Sounds terrifying!
Elizabeth- *hesitates a bit* Oh yes, It was terrifying.
Maid- But the Commodore proposed, fancy that. Now that's a smart match miss, if it's not too bold to say.
Elizabeth- It is a smart match. He's a fine man. One that every woman would dream of marrying.
Maid- Well, that Will Turner, he's a fine man too.
Elizabeth- That is too bold.
Maid- Begging your pardon miss, it was not my place. *leaves*

(Liz takes out the medallion and is looking at it and a nearby candle goes out)

Aspen and Misty
12-04-2006, 06:05 PM
I've only watched the movie once, but I'm enjoying reading through this thread. I'm surprised to see that you guys can acctually recite the whole entire movie. You must be the biggest POTC fans out there.

Ashley

*iluvskipper*
12-04-2006, 06:37 PM
WOW thats crazy.

GreyhoundGirl
12-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Hehe. Waste of brain space, that's what my mum says. :p

[will is hammering sword, he looks in desserted street and sees cat running.]

Gouveneur) Has my daughter given you an answer yet?

Norrington) No, she hasn't

Gouveneur) well, she has a a very trying day. Ghastly weather, don't you think?

Norrington) bleak, very bleak

Gouveneur) (hears cannons) what was that?

Norrington tackles him) Cannon fire! Return fire!

Jack) (is sitting in jail cell, hears cannon fire.) I know those guns... (looks out window) It's the Pearl!

Jail-dude) The Black Pearl? I've heard stories, she's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.

Jack) No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder.

(Jail dudes look confused.)

Anyways, I'm just taking a break from POTC 2. But I've had my break... back to it!

GreyhoundGirl
12-10-2006, 07:41 PM
You gonna say da next one? :p

dogzr#1
12-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Woops, hadn't noticed you had replied! XD

(The Black Pearl is shooting cannons at Port Royal and vice versa. Pirates are coming up onto shore in long boats. Will gets some weapons and heads out the door and throws his hatchet/ax thingy into the back of one of the pirates. Lots of fighting starts)

Norrington- (shouting) Sight the muzzle flash!

Other Soldier dude- aim for the flashes!

Norrington- I need a full strike, for and aft! Mr. Stevens, more cartriges! (cannon comes really close to hiting them) Govenor! Barricade yourself in my office! *Govenor doesn't move* That's an order!

GreyhoundGirl
12-10-2006, 07:57 PM
doorbell rings, bulter goes to answer

Elizabeth) Don't!

(after what she did in the third one, I wouldn't listen to her either... ;) )

He does anyways

hello, chum (shoots him)

Elizabeth screams a very painfull high pitched scream

Estrella) Miss Swann! they've come to kidnap you!

Elizabeth) What?!

Estrella) you're the governours daughter

Elizabeth, trying to sound brave like Will) They haven't seen you, hide and the first chance you get run to the fort.

dogzr#1
12-10-2006, 08:33 PM
*Elizabeth runs into a room. Pintel and Ragetti follow her. Liz wacks Pintel on the head with a bed warmer. She tries to do the same with Ragetti*

Ragetti- Gotcha! *Liz opens the bed warmer, all the coals inside fall on ragetti*
Ragetti- Ouch! It's hot! She burned me!
Pintel- come on!

*Liz runs out to the stairs but is blocked by Pintel and Rags. A shandelier falls and Liz runs to a door. She blocks the door with this candlestick thing so that they cant open it. She runs to try to grab a sword from this thingy but the sword wont come out. Pintel and Rags start bashing down the door and Liz runs to hide*

Pintel- We know you're here, Poppet.

Rags- Poppet...

Pintel- Come out, and we promise we wont' hurt you.

Rags- Eh? *Pintel rolls his eyes and Rags smiles*

Pintel- We will find you Poppet. You've got something of ours and it calls to us... the gold calls to us. *sees a messed up corner of the rug by a cabinet*

Pintel- Hello Poppet. *opens the doors*

Liz- Parley!

Rags- What?

Liz- Parley! I invoke the right of parley! According to the code of the bretheren, set down by the pirates morgan and bartholemew, you have to take me to your captain.

Pintel- I know the Code.

Liz- If an adversary demands Parley, you can do them no harm until the parley is complete.

Rags- To blazes with the code!

Pintel- *Angrily* She wants to be taken to the Captain! *calls down* And She'll go without a fuss. We must honor the code.

GreyhoundGirl
12-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Will and Mr Ugly are fighting

Mr. Ugly) Say good-bye!
Turner) trying to sound cool like Jack ) Good-Bye.

Sees Liz: Elizabeth
Sees Will) Will

Pirate) Outta my way, Scum! (knocks will out)

BOOM!

Cell-Dude) My sympathies, freind, you've no manner of luck at all.

Jack) come on doggie, tha'sa good boy. Come on doggie. It's jus' you and me now, it's you and ol' Jack!

Hears crashing, dog runs off with keys]

This aint the armoury.
Well, look what we have here, twigg. Captain Jack Sparrow. Last I saw you you were all alone, on some godforsaken island, shrinking into the distance. [points up to location :p ] his fortunes aren't imporved much.

Jack) worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen, the deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutinniers.

Grabs Jack's throat] [Jack sees skeleton arm] Jack) so there is a curse, that's interestin'

You know nothing of hell. [they leave]

Jack loking at bone] that's very interesting

dogzr#1
12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
(You 'fangirl'! You missed a line!)

"come on doggie, tha'sa good boy. Come on doggie. It's jus' you and me now, it's you and ol' Jack! Come on you filthy, slimey, mangy cur!" *guard falls and scares off dog* "No, no no no no! I didnt mean it! I did-..."

Ok, now that that is cleared up...

*Creepy music playing. Pans upon the Black Pearl and Liz being carried aboard it. She's in a rowboat along with all other pirates.*

*gets on deck and sees Bo'Sun*

Bo'Sun- "I didn't know we was taking on captives"
Pintel- "Shes invoked the right of parley with captain barbossa"
Elizabeth- "I'm here to negotiate-" *Bo'Sun backhands her*
Bo'Sun- You will speak when spoken to!

*His hand is grabbed by Barbossa*

Barbie- "And ye will not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley"
Bo'Sun- Aye, captain.
Barbie- "Apologies...Miss"
Liz- "Captain Barbossa, I'm here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities agains Port Royal"
Barbie- "They're a lot of long words in there miss, we're not but humble pirates. What is it you want?"
Liz- "I want you to leave and never come back"
Barbie- "I'm disinclined to aqueisce(sp?) to your request...Means 'no'"

lovethatpug
12-16-2006, 05:40 PM
LIZ Very well. I'll drop it.
BARBOSSA Me holds are burstin' with swag. That bit of shine matters to us? Why?
LIZ It's what you've been searching for. I recognized the ship. I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England .
BARBOSSA Did ya, now?
LIZ Fine. Well, I suppose if it is worthless then there's no point in me keeping it.
BARBOSSA No! Ah.
BARBOSSA You have a name, Missy?
LIZ Elizabeth... Turner. I'm a maid in the Governor's household.
BARBOSSA Miss Turner...?

GreyhoundGirl
12-16-2006, 05:54 PM
:eek: a new POTC fangirl has joined our ranks!

BTW: you missed a line too, I guess I'm a polite fangirl. LOL :p

GreyhoundGirl
12-16-2006, 05:56 PM
pintel) Bootstrap

Barbossa)And how did a maid come to own a trinket such as that, family heirloom, perhaps.

Lizzie) I didn't steal it, if that's what you mean.

Barbossa) Very well, ye hand it over and we'll put yer town to our rudder, and ne'er reture.

[she hands it over]

Lizzie ) Our bargain?

Bo'Sun) still the guns and stow 'em, signal the man and make quick to clear post!

dogzr#1
12-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Liz- Wait! You have to take me ashore! According to the code of the Order of the Bretheren-

Barbossa- First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, secondly, you have to be a pirate for the pirates' code to apply and you're not. Thirdy, the code is more what you call...'guidelines' ( I LOVE how he says that word) than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner!

*Switch Scenes*

*Will is lying in the middle of the street. He wakes up and goes over to Norrington and Co.* They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth!

Norri- Mr.Murtogg, remove this man.

Will- We have to hunt them down...we must save her!

Gov. Swann- And where do you purpose we start? If you have any information concerning my daughter, please share it.

Murtogg- That Jack Sparrow...he talked about the Black Pearl.

Mullroy- Mentioned it is more what he did.

Will- Ask him where it is. Make a deal with him, he could lead us to it.

Norri- No, the pirates who invaded this fort left Sparrow locked in his cell, ergo they are not his allies. *to Gov. Swann* Govenor, we will establish their most likely course-

Will- *throws/stabs/whatevers his hatchet into the map* That's not good enough!

(BTW- haha i guess I'm a mean and vicious fangirl! XD :p )

Argranade
12-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Is this stuff all from your head?

Or are you doing copy & paste? :p

dogzr#1
12-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Nope, it's from the mind. Ya know, when you've seen it 60+ times, you kinda just learn it by heart. ;)

GreyhoundGirl
12-20-2006, 02:27 PM
60+?!?!?!?!?! I knew it by heart after 15!!!! :D

Mr. Turner... (removes hatchet) you are not a military man, you are not a sailor. You are a blacksmith. This is NOT the moment for rash actions. (whispers to him) do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth.

*change scene*

Jack is picking the lock with a bone.

Will) you sparrow!

Jack) aye?

W) you are farmiliar with that ship, the black pearl?

J) I've heard of it.

W) where does it make berth?

J) where does it make berth?! Have you not heard the stories? (seeing wills confusion he adds) Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail fro the dreaded isla de muerta. It's an island that cannot be found... Except! By those who already know where it is.

W) the ships real enough, therefore it's anchorage must be a real place, where is it?!

J) why ask me?

W) because you're a pirate

J) and you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?

W) never!

Jack lies back down, clearly uninterested in helping will.

W) they've taken Miss Swann.

J) Oh! So it is that you've found a girl... I see. Well if you're intending to brave all hasten to her rescue and so win... Fair lady's heart. You'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me.

W) I can get you out of here.

Jack) 'ows that, the keys run off.

W) I helped build these cells, these are half-pin barrel hinges. With the right leverage [picks up bench and places it to the cell door] and the proper application of strength... [contiunues placing bench] the door will lift free.

J) [considers his options, I love that face he makes] What's your name?

W) will turner

That would be short for william I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt named for your father, eh?

W) yes.

J) well, Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind. (love that part, too) If you spring me from this cell I swear on pain of death, I shall take you to the black Pearl, and your bonny (or is it bonnie) lass. Do we have an accord.

(offers will hand, will shakes)

Agreed

Agreed, get me out.

Will gets him out, by popping out door.

W) hurry, someone will have heard that.

Jack) not without my effects. (grabs effects)

Well, I figured I might as well do the whole scene. lol, by the time I realised how much I'd done, I was already at" Do we have an accord?"

I don't know how many times I've apologized for writing too much. lol, you write more, too, next time! :p

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, I'll come back and fix them later. :o

Husky15
12-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Are you guys actually writing the whole movie? Or just any quotes you want to?

GreyhoundGirl
12-21-2006, 08:01 AM
The whole movie, in order, it's very fun. Some people think memorizing both pirate films and everything else pirate-related is a waste of brain space. :rolleyes: But then again, I guess it's fair, because we (Monica and I) think that everything else (other than animals) are a waste of brainspace.

So we're all men of our word, really. Except for Monica and I who are, in fact, women.

GreyhoundGirl
12-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Guess I'll continue. :p

We're going to steal a ship... That ship?

Comideer, we're going to commedeer THAT ship. One question about yoiur buisness, boy, or there's no use going. This girl, how far are you willing to go to save her?

I'd die for her.

Oh good, no worries, then.

(under a boat with Jack in front)

This is either madness of brillience.

Remakable how often those to traits coincide.

EWveryone stay calm, we are taking over this ship.

Aye! Avast!

(men laugh)

This ship cannot be crewed by two men. You'll never make it out of the bay.

Son, I'm captain jack Sparrow, Savvy?

(they surrender ship)

Commodore! They've taken the ship! Sparrow and turner, they've taken the dauntless!

rash, turner, too rash.

(they go after them)

Here they come

(Jack smiles that fangirl melting smile of his)

Search every cabin every hold down to the bilges! (the cross over to the dauntless) (Jacjk and wil swing over)

Sailors back to the interceptor now!

(they try but are too late)

(Jack removes his cool hat and waves it at commodore)

Thank you commodore, for getting us ready to make way, we'd have had a hard time of it by ourselves!

dogzr#1
12-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Norri- Set top sails and clear up this mess!

Groves (I think)- With the wind at quarter stern we won't catch them!

Norri- We don't need to catch them, just get them in range of the long nines.

Groves- Hands come about! Run out the guns! (To Norri) We are to fire on our own ship sir?

Norri- I'd rather see her at the bottom of the ocean that in the hands of a pirate.

Some Random Crew member- Commodore, they've disabled the rudder chain sir!

*Norri Sighs, frustrated* *goes over to Gillete and some guys in his little rowboat. The interceptor is coming up behind them*

Gillete- Abandon Ship!!!! *him and his crew jump out just in time before the Interceptor crushes the little rowboat*

Groves- That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen.

Norri- So it would seem.

*pan over to the Interceptor in the middle of the ocean*

Will- *sharpening his sword* When I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself. After she died, I came out here, looking for my father.

Jack- is that so? *starts doing random chores around the ship*

Will- My father, Will Turner. At the jail it was only AFTER you learned my name that you agreed to help. Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter. I'm not a simpleton Jack, you knew my father.

Jack- I knew 'im. Probably one of the few that knew him as William Turner. Everyone else just called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill.

Will- Bootstrap?

Jack- Good Man, good pirate. I swear, you look just like him.

Will- It's not true! He was a merchant sailor. A good respectable man who obeyed the law!

Jack- He was a bloody pirate! A scallywag!

Will- *takes out his sword* My father WAS NOT a pirate!

Jack- put it away son, not worth you getting beat again.

Will- You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.

Jack- That's not much incentive to fight fair, then is it? *swings part of the sail or something and hits Will in the chest. Will and the sail thingy are hanging over the sea* Now that you're just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that matter are these 'what a man CAN do' and 'what a man CAN'T do'. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man, but pirate is in your blood boy so you'll have to square with that one day. Now, for me, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesy, savvy? *brings the sail back over the Interceptor and Will falls onto deck* So? *hands Will his sword* Can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?

Will- Tortuga?

Jack- Tortuga. *changes scenes*

GreyhoundGirl
01-02-2007, 04:35 PM
More imporatantly it is indeed the sad life that with not breathed deep the sweet, prolivious bouquet that is tortuga, savvy? What do you think?

It'll linger (That's the only line I don't understand)

I'll tell you, mate, if everytown in the world were like this, no man would ever feel unwanted. Scarlett! *slap* not sure I deserved that. Giselle *SLAP* I may have deserved that

*throws bucket of water on gibbs*

Curse you for breathing you slak-jawed ideot! Mothers love. Jack! You should know better than to wake a man when 'es sleeping. "s bad luck!

Ah, fortunatly I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. the man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to the man who did the waking.

Aye, that'll about to it.

*will throws on gibbs more water*

Blast! I'm already awake!

That was for the smell

Keep a sharp eye.

(with gibbs) So what's the nature of this venture yourn?

I'm going after the black pearl. I know where it's going to be and I'm going to take it.

Jack... 's a fools errand. You know better than me the tales of the black pearl.

that's why I know what Barbossa's up to. All I need's a crew.

What I hear tale of Barbossa he's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one.

Well, then I'd say it's a very good thing I'm not a fool then, eh?

What makes ye think barbossa will give up his ship to you?

let's just say it's a matter of leverage, eh? *nods @ will*

the kid?

*nods* that is the child of bootstrap bill turner. His only child. Savvy?
Is he now? Leverage says you. I think I feel a change in the winds says I. Theres bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you.

One can only hope.

Take what you can!

give nothin' back!

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 04:37 PM
bump?

dogzr#1
01-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Oh crap, I totally forgot about this! Want to start something different? Like posting pictures and/or news for AWE?! I'm soooo hyped about that movie!

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 04:42 PM
yea, but lets keep doing this aswell

It amuses moi. :p

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 04:51 PM
You picture crazy poster...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_World%27s_End

now post the next line already!!!!! :p :D

dogzr#1
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
*Pintel and Ragetti walk in*

P- You'll be dining with the captain, and he requests you wear this. *hands dress*

E- Well you can tell the captain that I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

P- He said you'd say that! He also said that if that be the case that you'll be dining with the crew...and you'll be naked. (poor Lizzy!). *Liz takes the dress* *Pintel has a disappointed look on his face :p * Fine.

*Food is being brought out and Liz is seeing eating veryyyy daintily*

B- There's no need to call on ceremony or call to impress, you must be hungry.

*Lizzy dives into her food*

*barbie pours some wine*

B- Try the wine. *liz grabs and drinks* And the apples...one of those next?

E- It's poisoned!

B- There'll be no sense to be killing ye Ms. Turner.

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 05:15 PM
then release me, you have your trinket, I'm of no further value to you.

You don't know what this is, do ye?

It's a pirate medallion

this is aztec gold, one of 882 identicle pieces they delivered in a stone chest to cortés himself. Bloodmoney paid to stem the slaughter he wreaked upon his armies but the greed of cortés was insatiable. So the heathen gods placed upon the gold a terrible curse. Any mortal that removes but a single piece from that stone chest shall be punished... for eternity

I hardly believe in ghost stories anymore Captain barbossa

Aye, thatès exactly what we first thought when we were first told the tale. Buries on an island of dead what cannot be found. Find it we did, there be the chest, inside be the gold. And we took 'em all. We spent em and traded them and frittered em away on food, drink and pleasurable company. The more we gave em a away, the more we came to realise the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths and all the pleasurable comppany in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men, miss turner, compelled by greed we were but now... we are comsumed by it.

There is one way to end our curse however, all the scattered pieces of the aztec gold must be restored and the blood repayed... thanks you ye we have the final piece.

And the... blood to be repayed?

that's why theres no sence to be killin ye... yet. Apple?

dogzr#1
01-18-2007, 05:22 PM
*Elizabeth tries to run away*

B- Arr! (luv how he actually said 'arr')

*still chase each other then Liz stabs him in the chest with a knife*

*barbossa takes it out*

B- I'm curious, after killin' me what is it ye plan on doing next?

*liz runs out and sees crew in skeleton form*

B- Look! The moonlight shows us for what we really are! We are not among the living, and so we cannot die but neither are we dead! For too long have I been parched with thirst and unable to quench it, for too long for i've been starving to death and never died. I feel nothing, not the wind on my face...or the spray of the sea....or the warmth on a woman's face. *reaches out to touch Liz's face but his own hand turns into a skeleton. walks out into moonlight and whole body turns into skeleton* You best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner...you're in one! *drinks wine which goes right thru him* What are ya staring at? Back to work!

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 05:40 PM
*mumbles* you heard the captain, back to work

Feast your eyes captain, all of them faithful hands before the mast each man worth his salt... *pauses to look at Marty* and crazy to boot

so this is your ablebodies crew?

You sailor!

Cotton, sir

Mr cotton do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face and danger and worse almost certain death? Mr. Cotton! Answer, man.

He's a mute, sir, poor devil had his tougue cut out. So hes trained the parrot to talk for him no one's yet figured out how

*opens mouth*

*jack isclearly disgusted*

Well, you've proven they're mad

And what's the benifit for us?!

GreyhoundGirl
01-18-2007, 05:42 PM
You evil person! That is MY avatar!!!!! I'll sword-fight you for it *pulls out cutlass* **but what Monica doesn't know is I have a pistol hiding on my person!!!! muh ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have a bunderbuss too, but like yea...**

cassiesmom
01-22-2007, 10:31 AM
can I just interrupt the dialogue for a second? GreyhoundGirl and dogzr#1, have you seen the movie "Don Juan deMarco" with Johnny Depp? Did you like it? Here's why I ask. Marlon Brando is in it. He was also in the 1955 film of the musical "Guys and Dolls" which was on Chicago public television Saturday night. I love "Guys and Dolls" which got me wondering what Brando did after that and the Godfather films. Anyway - what can you tell me about "Don Juan DeMarco"?

dogzr#1
01-22-2007, 04:27 PM
*hugs avvi* Ooooh yeah, I got it first. AND I used it first. :p *whistles* *A huge pirate ships comes up, cannons at the ready* You STILL want to fight for it? *cocks eyebrow*

Oh and I'm sorry Cassiesmom, but I haven't personally seen that movie, but my friend has and said it was a good movie. He might have different tastes than you, but he said he liked it.

ChrisH
01-23-2007, 06:01 AM
cassiesmom I love that film. Here's a summary.

Don Juan DeMarco
Produced by Francis Ford Coppola
Written & Directed by Jeremy Leven
New Line Cinema, 1995, 97 minutes, PG-13

Starring:
Marlon Brando, as Dr. Jack Mickler
Johnny Depp, as Don Juan
Faye Dunaway, as Marilyn Mickler
Géraldine Pailhas, as Donna Ana

Johnny Depp is sensitive and handsome and just, right, in the role of Don Juan de Marco, a kid from Queens who believes that he is Don Juan, the world's greatest lover. The scene opens with close ups of a leather bound copy of El Burlador de Sevilla1, laying on a table covered in red velvet. We pan slowly over leather gloves and silver. Someone is getting dressed in the manner of a spanish gentleman, slowly and with attention to the details. An elegant black mask appears and is donned as we meet our hero in the mirror.

"My name is Don Juan de Marco, I am the son of the great swordsman Antonio Garibaldi de Marco who was tragically killed defending the honor of my mother, the beautiful Dona Inez Santiago de San Martin. I am the world's greatest lover."

We are surprised to follow Don Juan out into the crowded streets of a modern city, and into the lobby of the elegant Hotel Sevilla. Where he is greeted by the doorman Nicholas. Don Juan continues his soliloquy:

"I have made love to over a thousand women. I was 21 last Tuesday. No woman has ever left my arms unsatisfied. Only one has rejected me, and as fortune would have it, she is the only one who has ever mattered. This is why, at 21, I have determined to end my life."

The world's greatest lover then proceeds to demonstrate his impressive talents by picking up a cute but neurotic lady in the bar, who is wooed expeditiously and soon returned to the arms of her husband in a much better mood.

"Every woman is a mystery to be solved. But a woman hides nothing from a true lover. Her skin color can tell us how to proceed. A hue like the blush of a rose, pink and pale and she must be coaxed to open her petals with a warmth like the sun. And the pale and dappled skin of a redhead calls for the lust of a wave, crashing to the shore so that we may stir up what lies beneath and bring the foam and delight of love to the surface. Although there is no metaphor that truly describes making love to a woman, the closest is playing a rare musical instrument. I wonder does a Stradivarius violin feel the same rapture as the violinist when he coaxes a single perfect note from its heart? "

Impressive technique, but clearly nothing to write home about for our Lothario as he bids his lady good night and proceeds to implement his plan to end it all.

We next meet Dr. Jack Mickler, a jaded and aging psychologist, who is called upon to assist the cops in talking a nutcase suicide down from the airy heights. Mickler meets Don Juan, sword drawn, pacing along the edge of a billboard. The huge sign contains a Canary Islands travel ad filled with the image of a beautiful woman laying on a white sand beach, the turquoise sea sparkling behind her, and a small black mask, suspiciously like Don Juan's covering her eyes. Mickler, a lumpy cynical everyman, is called upon to assist the tired and bored cops. He rides the lift up to meet Don Juan and in a cynical but brilliant gesture to Don Juan's delusion, invents the persona of a spanish nobleman, Don Octavio de Flores, on the spot. Don Juan, recognizing a compatriot in Mickler, relates the depth of his love to Donna Anna, his one true love.

"Have you ever met a woman who inspires you to love until your every sense is filed with her? You inhale her, you taste her, you see your unborn children in her eyes and know that your heart has at last found a home. Your life begins with her and without her it must surely end."

Mickler, realizes immediately that this young man is not your average nutcase, and he begins the process of inhabiting the newly created role of Don Octavio. He is both intrigued with Don Juan, and faced with the immediate problem of getting him down from the billboard alive.

"I have no doubt that losing a love like this can be very painful, but why lose hope along with life? Why lose everything? You must not forget that the power of your love, the power of the love of Don Juan is eternal and will not be denied."

Don Juan is swayed by the force of Mickler's argument and his apparent understanding of the importance of love. So he agrees to dismount the billboard and return to Don Octavio's Villa for rest and recuperation. The cops are impressed, the crowd is disappointed and the stage is set for a fascinating exploration of the life of Don Juan2. In the process the movie makes a case for the role love can and should play in our lives.

Johnny Depp is perfect for the role of Don Juan, Brando, gives a subtle and throughly convincing portrayal of the burned out Dr. Mickler searching for some meaning in his life, and Faye Dunaway is pure fun as Mickler's wife. The dialog is crisp and witty, the cinematography is elegant and the ending is as lovely as it is inescapable.

There are only four great questions in life:

What is sacred?

Of what is the spirit made?

What is worth living for?

And what is worth dying for?

The answer to all of them is the same,

Only Love.

- Johnny Depp, as Don Juan de Marco4

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1430034

BTW Johnny & Marlon became good friends and he appeared in another JD film called 'The Brave'.
Here's a picture of them on the set of Don Juan De Marco (click-click)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/JD/Film%20characters/Don%20Juan/th_8b3_04113303.jpg (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/JD/Film%20characters/Don%20Juan/8b3_04113303.jpg)

GreyhoundGirl
01-24-2007, 04:16 PM
*hugs avvi* Ooooh yeah, I got it first. AND I used it first. :p *whistles* *A huge pirate ships comes up, cannons at the ready* You STILL want to fight for it? *cocks eyebrow*

Oh and I'm sorry Cassiesmom, but I haven't personally seen that movie, but my friend has and said it was a good movie. He might have different tastes than you, but he said he liked it.

Yea I still wanna fight for it

"Here, Kraken, Kraken, Michelle has a snack for you... Yea, eat her. But spit Johney out first, will ya?"

I haven't seen the movie either.

cassiesmom
01-24-2007, 04:56 PM
ChrisH, thank you so, so much! I will definitely get the DVD. I think I might have seen part of it on cable but never sat down and watched it through from beginning to end. I was not a huge fan of Johnny Depp until I saw the first of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, so I have some catching-up to do in terms of seeing his other work.

GreyhoundGirl and dogzr#1, I'm sorry for interrupting your dialogue. I heard the Captain, now back to work!

GreyhoundGirl
01-24-2007, 05:44 PM
lol Monica Depp may post next, as I made the last script line post ;)

dogzr#1
01-24-2007, 05:57 PM
*goes to Davy Jones and...persuades ( :p ) him to call off the Kraken*
OH yeah... :D

Sexy Jack- *goes over to voice* Anamaria. *gets slapped*
Will- I suppose you didn't deserve that one either.
Sexy Jack- no, that one I deserved
Anamaria- You stole my boat!
Sexy Jack- Actually- *gets slapped again* Borrowed. Borrowed without permission with every intention of bringing it back.
Anamaria- but you didnt!
Sexy Jack- You'll get another one!
Anamaria- *points finger* I will...
Will- A BETTER one.
Sexy Jack- A better one!
Will- That one! *points to Interceptor*
Sexy Jack- What one? That one?! Aye...that one! What say you?
Anamaria- Aye!
Rest of Crew- Aye!
Cotton's Parrot- Anchors aweigh!
Gibbs- no no no no no, bad luck to have a woman on board.
Sexy Jack- It'd be far worse not to have her.

ChrisH
01-25-2007, 05:48 AM
Not sure if you would be interested* but here are some stills from the upcoming Pirates 3 (At Worlds End).

*got a couple more too if you are.

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Yea, trust Us, we're the pirate girls, we're interested, and have seen a lot! muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha for AWE!!! I haven't seen those ones though, where'd you get em?

dogzr#1
01-25-2007, 04:48 PM
I've seen a lot too, and i haven't seen those. *steals and adds to photobucket*
Hehe, thank you! And no, we don't mind seeing more. ^_^

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I love this part. The storm effects were so awesome. And Johney as good as ever of course...

How can we sail to an island that nobody can find with a compass that doesn't work?!

Aye, the compass doesn't point north, but we're not tryin' to find north, are we? [ to Jack] We should drop canvas, sir.

she can hold a bit longer.

What's in yer head tha's put ye in such a fine mood capitain?!

we're catching up! (melts from the way he says it. I LOVE him screaming, like in the second one... "On deck all hands! Make fast the bunt gasket! Scurry! Scurry! I want movement! MOVEMENT! I WANT MOVEMENT!!!" I can do a perfect impersonation of that scene. I LOVE HIM YELLING!!!!! muh ha ha ha ha

dogzr#1
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Oh I love him yelling/ screaming too! In his Jack voice best of all. All raspy and loud and everything. *Melts*

*Goes to the Pearl*
Pintel- Time to go poppet
*Go outside and put the medallion on Lizzy, start sailing for the Isla De Muerta*
Ragetti- *while they were putting the medallion on Lizzy* ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

*Goes back to Interceptor*
Parrot- Dead Men tell no tales!
*crew is looking at nasty water with destroyed boats and stuff*
Gibbs- Puts a chill in the bones how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage...
(I love this next part*
*Jack's at the wheel (what's it called again? brain fart) looking at his compass. Cotton stares at him so Jack puts it away quickly*

Will- How is it that Jack came by that compass?
Gibbs- Not a lots know about Jack Sparrow before he ended up in Tortuga with a mind to go after the treasure of the Isla De Muerta. That's before I knew 'im, back when he was Captain of the Black Pearl. *notices what he says and his eyes widen*
Will- What? He failed to mention that!

GreyhoundGirl
01-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Well, plays things closer to the vest now, a hard learned lesson it was. You see, 3 days into the venture his first mate comes to him and says everythings in equal share. That should mean the location of the treasure as well. So, Jack gives up bearings. That night, there was a mutiny. They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die. But not before he'd gone mad with the heat.

Oh, so that's the reason for all the *acts like Jack* ( Orli does a really good impersonation)

reasons got nothin' to do with it. You see will, when a mans marooned he's given a pistol with a single shot, ONE shot. Now that wont do much good hunting nor to be rescued but after three weeks of a starving belly and thirst that pistol start to look real friendly. But jack he escapes the island and he still has that one shot. Oh he wont use it though, savin' one man. his mutunous first marte.

Barbossa?

Aye

How did Jack get off the island?

Well, I'll tell ya, he waded out into the shallows and he waited there three days and three nights untill all manner of sea creature came and acclimated to his presence then on the fourth morning he roped himself a couple of sea turtles lashed them together and made a raft.

He roped himself a couple of sea turtles?

Aye, sea turtles

what did he use for rope

*ponders this*

human hair... from my back.. Let go the anchor! Young Mr. turner and I are to go ahsore

capitain, what if the worst should happen?

keep to the code

Aye the code

ChrisH
01-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Yea, trust Us, we're the pirate girls, we're interested, and have seen a lot! muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha for AWE!!! I haven't seen those ones though, where'd you get em?
A lot eh? Do tell dearie.

GreyhoundGirl
01-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Ye don't know what this (monicas photobucket account) is, do ye? Or do, but fear to claim it as your... one.

URGENT UPDATE!!!!!!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT POTC AND POTC2 THAT I KNOW WAY BETTER THAN MONICA DOES!!!!!!! WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT IS?????!!!!!

SHE HAS ONLY GOT THEM MEMORIZED IN ENGLISH, I'VE GOT THEM MEMORIZED IN FRENCH AS WELL!!! MUH HA HA HA HA!!! HOW COME I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE?!?!?!?!?! NOW I CAN RUB IT IN HER FACE FROM HERE TO ETERNITY!!!!! OR HERE TO THE BLACK PEARL AT LEAST!!!!!

GreyhoundGirl
01-27-2007, 09:25 AM
ooooo BTW Can anyone else help me? I'm doing a project on POTC2 and need interesting questions about the first 30 minutes... So far I have...

1: What is the tribe of cannibals called?
pelegostos

2) Explain Jacks deal with Jones.

5) What language were the first victims of the Kraken speaking? (The two sailors that first found Jack's hat)
Turkish

6) What did Jack enter in?
coffin

12) How many crew members does it take to man the Black Pearl?
Six

dogzr#1
01-27-2007, 06:36 PM
XD Would ye like to see said photobucket?

It's not my fault I only know one language! I could probably do part of it in Spanish tho! I know a bit of Spanish!

Booya! Those are my questions! MINE! Okay, She made up the first two, but who cares! *does a jig* :p

Just woke up from a nap cuz I went to tennis today. Had to wake up earlies!

GreyhoundGirl
01-27-2007, 06:47 PM
HAHA! So you admit I'm a bigger pirates fan than you! I've got POTC and POTC 2 memorized in TWO languages, get that?!?! TWO!!! :D

dogzr#1
01-27-2007, 08:10 PM
haha so! It doesn't show you're faingirlness, just you're language/memorization skills! I could say I'm a bigger one because I have all this POTC stuff! :p

GreyhoundGirl
01-28-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't know about that, I got a LOT for Chritsmas, AND I have two projects on POTC, one due demain and one due monday. IN YOUR FACE!!! Muha ha ha ha !!!

BTW: SAY THE NEXT LINE ALREADY! I'm a bigger fangirl, and I'm not too patienent :p

GreyhoundGirl
01-28-2007, 08:05 PM
And it isn't really my language and memorization skills. It's because I"VE watched POTC 1000 times in two languages, which equals 2000 times. You've only watched it enough times to memorize it in one language. Thus, 1000 times. So I'm 2X a better fangirl than you. AND je suis un ventilateur de pirates :p

dogzr#1
01-29-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey, English is you're second language, is it not? So, you already knew it in French and since you're in ESL, you can understand it in English too! I just know English cuz that's all I've ever been exposed to! I COULD learn Spanish and then memorize the script in Spanish, but that would take forever!

Haha, I doubt you have more stuff than moi. Before I do the next line, tell me what kind of stuffs you got!

GreyhoundGirl
01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

So you admit I'm a better fangirl than you.

Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

GreyhoundGirl
01-29-2007, 02:14 PM
BTW: This is a collection of the POTC AWE photos. Looks like they DO actually sail of the end of the earth... I thought that was just a catchy phrase. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkAgUyfMok8 Watch right to the end, that is where the newer ones are. ;)

I got lots, pillowcase with Jack (so I can actually kiss him while I sleep, and it doesn't cut into my time watching POTC), my aztec gold, a pirate/Jack Sparrow costume with AWEsome earings, and tons (40 lbs, literally!!!) of jewlery,

PLUS! Might I add that I got the special edition POTC DMC? Someone (not mentioning any names of course) did not buy the one with the bonus features.

I'm a bigger one because I have all this POTC stuff! :p

Now, let us examine that claim for a moment... Who, really, is a better fangirl. I have WAY more POTC stuff than ye.

PLUS: With my language skills :p I could memorize it in Spanish faster than you could. And I'm not afraid to prove it!!!

dogzr#1
01-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh Michelle, you make me laugh. You have NO idea what kind of stuff I have.

I shall make a list. I have:

5 PotC shirts
PotC bed set. (Complete with sheets, pillowcase and comforter)
Spare PotC pillowcase, the one with Jack on it.
A CJS pillow
CJ blanket
CJS pajamas
CJ knee high socks
2 CJS messenger bags
CJ Wallet
CJ pen
3 PotC folders
4 PotC notebooks
3 PotC wristbands
Aztec Medallion
CJ Dog Tag that says "I love CJS"
PotC watch
PotC lamp
PotC calender
DMC Soundtrack
BOTH versions of DMC on DVD
4 PotC posters
CotBP on DVD
700+ pictures (some aren't uploaded to my photobucket yet. I'll have to add them laters)
Chest resembling the Dead Man's Chest with all my notes and crap inside it.
5+ books relating to PotC or pirates in general (I'm not sure how many I have)
PotC magazine

That's all I can think of, for now at least.

So yeah, NOW who has more stuff? :p

GreyhoundGirl
01-31-2007, 05:28 PM
haha, -_-

back to script

dogzr#1
01-31-2007, 06:19 PM
So...does that face mean that I DO have more stuff than you? :p

*They are in the Isla De Muerta with all the lurvely treasure*

Pintel- Ten years of hoarding swag
Rag.- And now we finally get to spend it!
*The empty a chest and lady dresses pop out. They pick up fancy umbrella things*
Pintel- Once we're rid of the curse, we'll be rich men. And you can buy a eye that actually fits and that's made of glass.
Rag.- This one does splinter somefink' terrible. *rubs*
Pintel- Stop rubbing it! *Bo'Sun walks by and rolls eyes :rolleyes: *like so**

*In the longboat*
*Will sees a skull*
Will- what code should Gibbs keep to if the worst should happen?
Sexy Jack- Pirates' code. Any man that falls behind, is left behind.
Will- No heroes amongst thieves, eh?

GreyhoundGirl
02-01-2007, 03:38 PM
So...does that face mean that I DO have more stuff than you? :p

[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

nope, it just means I'm too lazy to list it all. Let's not forget that you don't even have the best POTC2. And you don't have it memorized in french. And you can't play all the music (which is conservatory grade 8 might I remind you) on piano.

And my POTC costume is way better than any of yours ever will be. And I have it memorized in french. I have three full-size Jack posters. I have the Jack Sparrow puzzle (which is a close up of his beautiful face) I have both soundtracks and the best desktop and screen saver EVER!!!!!

Anyways, this is my favourite line. I say it to everyone when they ask why I am so obsessed with pirates (or any similar question) :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates you're well on your way to becomming one. Sprung a man from Jail. Comodeered a ship of the fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew outta tortuga... and you're completely obsessed wiv' treasure. *looks at gold glistening on bottom of rivière*

That's not true. I am NOT obsessed with treasure.

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

GreyhoundGirl
02-01-2007, 03:41 PM
I hope people have stoped looking at this thread. I never watch my spelling in it because I always figure it is only the crazy pirate people who read it.

Oh, Monique, :p , I'm doing a project on pirates and buccaneers, and I bet I even know more about real pirates then you do. I know more about BOTH pirates then you. MUH HA HA HA !!!!!

dogzr#1
02-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Haha, I have the 'better' DMC version too! Actually, I have BOTH versions. I have the soundtrack for both movies AND I sleep in/with pirates cuz I have the Pajamas of Jack AND the Sheet and Blanket set! I have it memorized in one language, and even though I've never played Piano or anything, I know part of Davy Jone's song on the keyboard!

dogzr#1
02-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh, and I know PLENTY about 'real' pirates. I have the 'Pirateology' book as well as about 4 other books that don't pertain to PotC.

Oh, I forgot to include these in my above list.

6 PotC Action figures
Liar's Dice Game
Locker Collage (complete with pictures of Jack and one of Will) *all in PotC garb*
EVERYONE in you're school knows you as the 'Pirate Girl', even tho you dont know them.
EVERYWHERE I go, people know I'm a PotC fan because of my Jack bag!

GreyhoundGirl
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
EVERYONE in you're school knows you as the 'Pirate Girl', even tho you dont know them.
EVERYWHERE I go, people know I'm a PotC fan because of my Jack bag!

Haha, these two amused moi. The first one is the same for moi. And the second one people can tell because I wear my costume daily. BTW: pics of my belt coming soon. Just gotta upload them ;)

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW: The belt is the most perfect Jack Belt replica. I bought it (real leather for only ) $7. :eek: It looks so much like Jacks, it's perfect. I wear it with me costume daily. ;) MONIQUE IS SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF IT!!!!! :p

I didn't include much in me list either. Like my prized Jar Of Dirt. :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-02-2007, 05:15 PM
BTW... This is so important, it needs a post of its own...

111 days!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back to script... :p

ChrisH
02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Girls, just in case you haven't heard, the premiere is on May 19th, once again at Disneyland.

GreyhoundGirl
02-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Why disney?!?! Bloody disney. I mean, why not choose some little town like... oh, say Cornwall?

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 02:35 PM
bump

dogzr#1
02-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Why cant they have the premier in like....Texas? :p

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Texas? Why texas? Johney probably wants to see the world. I bet he's never been to cornwall!!!

dogzr#1
02-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Bet he's never seen the Mexican part of Texas! Oh yeah! And he could come by some house...somewhere and visit with it's inhabitants and play guitar with said inhabitants family whilst the original inhabitant drools over his sexyness.

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Or...

He could come to canada, and be lost in a forest, freezing cold in the snow, hail and wind, and ice rain, all alone, walking through 3 feet of snow in -36 degrees temperature. Only to stumble upon a house where a young lady comes to the door and welcomes him into the warm house. He takes a seat in front of the fire and sings (in his pirate accent, no less) whilst playing the guitar. (which he was carrying with him in the snow.)

After being stranded for months with the beautiful, smart, and kind lady, he decides to marry her (she stops drooling over his hottness for a minute to say yes) and assume acting as a pirate with her in town for the rest of their days. (even though his days will, sadly, be a lot less than hers, because he is old enough to be her dad!!!)

Isn't that sad, that he will die before us? So eventually we will have to live in a Jack-less world. :(

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Or... he could be walking stranded in a bitter cold forest -36 degrees in the hail, ice rain, snow, wind and other bitter unpleasent things. Only to freeze. He is found the next morning by a young lady, who is out jogging with her beloved dog. She finds his body... and gives him true loves kiss, and he is awakened!

And they live happily ever after.

dogzr#1
02-03-2007, 02:55 PM
We can only wish...>_< I have a situation, buuuut, it might be a bit inappropriate. Not in a nasty type of way!

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 02:57 PM
hehe. PM it to moi then!

dogzr#1
02-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Haha okay! XD

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
hehehe :D back to script

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:06 PM
How is that innapropriate?

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Anyways, say the next line :D

dogzr#1
02-03-2007, 03:08 PM
I was thinking of something more nasty and possibly more offensive but I lost that though and 'used' that one I guess. Oh and I cant do the script now, I have to go! I'm soooo sorry! As soon as I get back I'll post it, k?

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Evil person!! haha, that's OK.

Can you believe people are STILL viewing this thread? I mean, no one in their right mind would actually read all these pages of Pirate Talk.

yes, I am implying we are outta our minds Just like Jack implys that saving him was a mistake. ROFLAMO!!! I LOVED that. "There comes a time in everyone life when one must take responsibility for ones mistakes" HAHAHA!!! :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
BTW: For next time you're on PT... the last line was the WONDERFUL line By Jack:

Just for next time... ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Only 110 days!!!

NOTE: Yes, I said... ONLY!

BTW: For next time you're on PT... the last line was the WONDERFUL line By Jack:

Just for next time... ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-06-2007, 05:16 PM
MONIQUE!!! Pay attention and make a post already... sheesh! :p

dogzr#1
02-06-2007, 05:40 PM
>.< sorry! *thinks of part in movie* Hmm...Barbie's speech thingy...oh yes!

"Gentlemen, the time has come. Our salvation is nigh! Our torment is near an end!"

"Elizabeth!" *begins to go but movies coins and stuffs. Monkey Jack seees"

"For ten years we've been tested and tried, and each man jack of you here has proved his mettle a hundred times over and a hundred times again!!" *cheering*

"Suffered I have!"

"Punished we were. the lot of us disporportionate to our crimes! Here it is! (shows chest) the cursed treasure of cortez himself. every last piece that went astray, save for this! *looks at lizzie/medallion*

GreyhoundGirl
02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
El;izabeth.

NO! Wait until the oppertune moment..

whens that? when it's of greatest profit to you?
May I ask you something? have I ever given you a reason not to trust me? please do me a fovor I know it's difficult for you but stay here and try not to do anything stupid.

Roxyluvsme13
02-08-2007, 04:24 PM
I had to dig to find this thread, but I have arrived.

Btw, You smell funny. :)

GreyhoundGirl
02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Who's gonna do the next line!!! I can't do it!!! I did the last!!! I'm going crazy here!!! Someone do the line!!!!

GreyhoundGirl
02-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Monique!!!!

GreyhoundGirl
02-16-2007, 06:13 PM
View the last new line of my siggy... Hehehe... I found the quote in my agenda. :p

Next line PLEASE!!! :p

Roxyluvsme13
02-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Next line? Sorry, someone fill me in :p. Love the quote in your siggy.. and *sigh* maybe he would be, but you know technically he's still alive. Oh, and I thought of something that I can beat you out on fandomness. You may be able to quote both movies in two languages, but I bet you don't have a script! :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Next line? Sorry, someone fill me in :p. Love the quote in your siggy.. and *sigh* maybe he would be, but you know technically he's still alive. Oh, and I thought of something that I can beat you out on fandomness. You may be able to quote both movies in two languages, but I bet you don't have a script! :D

How much are you betting? I do in fact *have the script* (en anglais et francais ma cherie ;) )

fill me in: read the first post... we've been saying the script on this thread... the last line was...

GreyhoundGirl
02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
El;izabeth.

NO! Wait until the oppertune moment..

whens that? when it's of greatest profit to you?
May I ask you something? have I ever given you a reason not to trust me? please do me a fovor I know it's difficult for you but stay here and try not to do anything stupid.
Now you can say the next line or paragraph or whatever much you want. haha.. yea we have too much time :p

Roxyluvsme13
02-20-2007, 04:45 PM
I can't think very well about the first movie because of my obsession with the second one. :o Isn't it something about mayonnaise? Oh, wait no that's a deleted scene. :p

You have the script for the movie, too? I hate you! :P Kidding. I can never hate pirate-obsessed people like me.

GreyhoundGirl
02-20-2007, 05:36 PM
I can't think very well about the first movie because of my obsession with the second one. :o Isn't it something about mayonnaise? Oh, wait no that's a deleted scene. :p

No... that deleted scene is later in the film. When the oars have gone missing. Pintel and raghetti find jack. Pintel says "damn to the depths whatever muttonhead thought up parley" Jack says : "that would be the french (Gee... THANKS! -.- ) inventors of mayonaise" (I'm allergic to mayo!!! :p ) Pintel says "I like mayonaise"

But we're not at that part yet... <sigh> I guess I'll have to wait for monique to answer the next line. :P

BTW: If you go back a few pages you'll find post upon post arguing aver the better fangirl. We agreed it was moi; because I, not only have it memorized in two languages, but can also play all the music on piano. I've been playing sinse I was 5 and monique can only dream of playing POTC music as hard as mine. :p

Sorry about always calling you monique... I like that name... :p

dogzr#1
02-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Psh we didn't agree on anything! This battle is still going on! AND even though I have NO musical talent whatsoever, I managed to teach myself part of Davy Jone's song! I've never played piano or anything yet I learned that song by MYSELF! We aren't going to get anywhere by saying the lines of the movie, as we both memorized them. I say we just battle with who is the better fangirl! I like to battle about my fangirl-ness!

Suki Wingy
02-21-2007, 08:45 PM
I was bored yesterday
so I made this
I LOVE that scene, the beach is absolutley perfect for it. I think I would love being part of the movie making process as a career, like location searches and stuff, as well as post production....
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m94/Oslobunn/fan1pirates.jpg

dogzr#1
02-22-2007, 06:34 AM
*steals* Thank you guys, these are all wonderful!

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Psh we didn't agree on anything! This battle is still going on! AND even though I have NO musical talent whatsoever, I managed to teach myself part of Davy Jone's song! I've never played piano or anything yet I learned that song by MYSELF! We aren't going to get anywhere by saying the lines of the movie, as we both memorized them. I say we just battle with who is the better fangirl! I like to battle about my fangirl-ness!

Haha... you're fighting a losing war there! I not only have themedallion calls perfectly played AND MEMORIZED!!! but I also know "to the pirates cave"... AND GET THIS... I can play "to the pirates cave" on piano AND trumpet!!! And other then the medallion calls I learned all that by meonesy. ;) ;) ;)

PLUS... You only know the melody to the Davy Jones song, I bet... because where would you come up with the accompanyment if you don't know savvy about music? hehehe!!!

Let's face it... even where you claim to win... My stuff (that's potc) is better than yours because I had to search long and hard to find it... you live in the USA you can probably walk down the street and find a store called "to the pirates store" (lol!) I had to search online AND find a place that owuld actually ship to canada... PLUS pay WAYYYYYYY too much money on duty and shipping. :mad:

Just face it... you'll never be as good a fangirl a I. Jack even knows it...

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 06:23 PM
bump for monique :p she's speechless at how much better a fangirl I am... :D

dogzr#1
02-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Just because you're musically talented has nothing to do with your fangirlness. My brother memorized Davy Jones song on the keyboard and guitar and he is not a fangirl whatsoever!

I have way more stuff than you and have bought a couple things online too. Its not my fault you dont live near COOL stores that sell PotC stuff. Face it, you're jealous of me! :p *goes and changes into PotC pajamas and snuggles up in CJ blanket*

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 06:31 PM
My pirate costume is better than yours eyer will be... post pics... I'll set up a poll!!! That IS a challenge. If you say no, I automatically win the fangirl competition. Scared? :D

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 06:37 PM
BTW: pirate costume, not Jack Sparrow nesecairily! ;)

dogzr#1
02-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Not scared, more like unprepared. I don't even have a pirate costume! How about post pics of ALLL you're PotC merchandise?! I would totally win that one!

GreyhoundGirl
02-24-2007, 06:45 PM
hehehe... heres my first entry... I have 7 different ones... only have pics so far of the one...

WARNING: not flattering pics, coming up!!!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Feb.jpg

SOME of the stuff I was wearing.. the other half is in a photo and you can hardly see from bad lighting..

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Feb-4.jpg

Like the dark eye liner, and eye shadow? mysterious... eh? didn't turn out too well, I know...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Feb-3.jpg

dogzr#1
02-24-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm gonna go take pictures of ALLL my PotC stuff!

Oh and most of the jewelry you were wearing wasn't even PotC related!

Suki Wingy
02-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Oh, I have quite the collection of PotC stuff too...

dogzr#1
02-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Oh, please post pictures too! We'd love to see all your PotC stuff! My camera is being a dork right now so I'll take pictures later. Plus I'm gonna go to sleep cuz I'm sooo tired. XD

GreyhoundGirl
02-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I could never take pics of all my stuff POTC. :p I have a couple pics... just because I was bored on the Xmas break. I got a new POTC Jack model today. Plus, I like the script, let's keep doing that... unless, of ocurtse you don't know the next line...

But you gotta admit... my pirate costume is pretty cool... only I wear it everyday and tend to make small kids hide behind their parents. *raises eyebrow* :p

GreyhoundGirl
02-25-2007, 06:04 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001242.jpg

oh yea... I have both soundtracks and all the potc music and the movies on my MP3.
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001252.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001250.jpg

my puzzle

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001244.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001253.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001258.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001262.jpg

my AWEsome earings

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/IM001263.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Jar4.jpg

Least we not forget, I know it in 2 langs and can play the music... just a friendly remoinder. ;)

GreyhoundGirl
02-25-2007, 06:06 PM
My belt that you're jealous of...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/February/Feb2007024.jpg
Poster in the backgrounds... I have 3 full size posters. :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/February/Feb2007013.jpg

cassiesmom
02-25-2007, 09:23 PM
"Dead Man's Chest" just won an Academy Award for something - art direction? and I'm not paying too close attention (cos I'm also writing bills) but I think that is its second or third nomination, so I'm thinking of you guys!

GreyhoundGirl
02-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Awww! Wish I could get that magasine.... :( ... anywho Yea, I have that desktop as part of my screensaver... I have thousands of desktops that I put together to make one AMAZING screensaver. :D

BACK TO SCRIPT PLEASE!!! I love script reciting!~!!!!!

dogzr#1
02-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Barbie- And who among us has paid the blood sacrifice owed to the heathan gods?

Pirates: Us!

Barbie- And who's blood has yet been paid? (i like how he spits on this part :p )

Pirates- Hers!

Barbie- You know the first thing I'm going to do after the curse is lifted? *pirates giggle* Eat a whole bushel of apples! *gets knife* Begun by blood...by blood undone!

Will- *hits poor Sexy Jack on the head with an oar* Sorry Jack, I'm not going to be your leverage.

*Barbie cuts Lizzie's palm*

Lizzie- That's it?

Barbie- *folds Lizzie's bleeding hand on a coin and drops it into the chest* Waste not.

GreyhoundGirl
02-27-2007, 06:47 PM
*medallion slowly drops*

Did it work?

I don't feel no different.

How do we tell?

(barbossa shoots him... )

you're not dead.

no!..... He shot me!!!

It didn't work

the curse is still upon us

you maid! your father what was his name? was your father william turner?

no

then wheres his child? the child that sialed from engliand tha child whose veins flows the blood of willinam turner? WHERE?

ChrisH
02-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Awww! Wish I could get that magasine.... :( ... anywho Yea, I have that desktop as part of my screensaver... I have thousands of desktops that I put together to make one AMAZING screensaver. :D

BACK TO SCRIPT PLEASE!!! I love script reciting!~!!!!!
Well, sorry but you don't have that particular desktop because I made it.

Anyhow, since all you girls are interested in regarding Pirates is rehashing the script I'll withdraw.

Roxyluvsme13
03-01-2007, 04:15 PM
>_> You know we should make a Johnny thread too.. since there's millions of girls who are in love with him.. I have alot of the stuff both of you have :P. But neither of you have a script!!! :D Anyways, why don't we all just agree we're equally loving fangirls?

GreyhoundGirl
03-01-2007, 04:24 PM

Anyhow, since all you girls are interested in regarding Pirates is rehashing the script I'll withdraw.

Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. :o I only ment I had one very similar to it, almost identical. I added yours anyways right when I saw it, but now it's coming up as white on my desktop. :confused:

GreyhoundGirl
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
But neither of you have a script!!!

I have the script for all 3 potc. ;)

why don't we all just agree we're equally loving fangirls?
Why would I agree to be equal with Monique when I could be better? lol that's not living up to my full potential. :p

Roxyluvsme13
03-01-2007, 04:28 PM
You seriously have a script? An autographed one? ;P Mine's autographed... but they're screencopied autographs.. :rolleyes:. Psst, get on Gabbly..

We all may have more stuff than eachother, but we're all equally obsessed, so the stuff's not what counts. Or the things we can do :P.

GreyhoundGirl
03-01-2007, 04:39 PM
:P I'm on gably, you're the one that isn't. lol!

borzoimom
03-01-2007, 04:41 PM

THEN FINE - BUT LEAVE THEM alone. If you are NOT interested- do not reply.. jeeeeeez..

Roxyluvsme13
03-01-2007, 04:42 PM
^ No reason to get defensive.. :rolleyes:

Gabbly's not.. showing you on there?

GreyhoundGirl
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
We're at gabbly main, perhaps you're on a different one?

http://gabbly.com/www.petoftheday.com/talk/index.php

GreyhoundGirl
03-01-2007, 04:51 PM
then wheres his child? the child that sialed from engliand tha child whose veins flows the blood of willinam turner? WHERE?

*Lizzie is silent*Barbossa slaps her*

Next script if anyone knows it... (I doubt it, there are no other REAL fangirls here XD)

Roxyluvsme13
03-01-2007, 04:53 PM
*Lizzie falls to side and Will places his hand on her mouth and pulls her into the water*

ETA: Monica, I missed you.. *cry* But I'm going ot text you with a pirate pic.. :) I miss you, and It was good to get to know your name finally, Michelle :P.

Roxyluvsme13
05-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Can I bump this up since there's only 13 more days till the movie? :D

Elf Shadow
05-16-2007, 02:12 AM
argh i cant wait! 8 days to go!!!