PDA

View Full Version : Taking a break for a while

Heather Wallace
06-14-2002, 01:57 PM
Just to let my friends know that I'm taking a break from PT for a while.

As some of you may know I have lost 2 rabbits over the last few weeks, also I was told that someone in my family has cancer, so it hasn'nt been a good year for me so far. I feel washed out!

I also feel that I am not contributing that much lately, and don't have much to say anymore in pet land, so I'm not worth listening to at the moment, I am at a mental block or something.

I will pop on now and then a read how you all are..

Untill next time

Bye!

Karen
06-14-2002, 01:59 PM
We will miss you and your bunnies, but will think positive thoughts your way until you are happy and well enough to join us again!

Former User
06-14-2002, 02:00 PM
Oh Heather, how sad. I do understand how you feel though.
You have been thru a lot lately. Be sure to know that we are here always for you (and you can email me anytime as always) and ready to read about your bun-buns and cats when you feel better enough to return.
Till then, do take care friend ok? We'll miss ya!

Dixieland Dancer
06-14-2002, 02:14 PM
I hope you get some much needed R&R. Life has a way of wearing us out sometimes and putting us into winter but then comes the spring and life is renewed. I'm wishing you a fast return to spring!! We will miss you.

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-14-2002, 02:23 PM
Heather,

Hope you get to feeling better and that you will be back to Pet Talk soon. We will miss you but understand that you are going through tough times.

You will be in our thoughts.

Randi
06-14-2002, 02:28 PM
Heather, we'll miss you, but take your time to recover! You've been through a lot lately! We'll send you the best vibes for a good future with your furkids and all!! You can also e-mail me anytime if you need a chat! :)

All the best - and hope to see you back soon!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-14-2002, 02:33 PM
Awww, Heather, I'll miss you but I certainly understand. We'll be here for you when you need us or just want to pop back and say, HI. All fingers, paws, and tails crossed that you feel better real soon.

moosmom
06-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Oh Heather

I was so sorry to hear about your bunnies. Please pop in once and a while to say hi, and know that you will be missed!

Donna

Owned by Mollie Rose, Casey, Carly, Maya Linn, Faberge and of course, the Moo Dude

;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-14-2002, 07:25 PM
We will miss you Heather... sorry to hear of your unfortunate news. Hope you get some much needed rest. Don't wait too long before you pop in and let us know how you are or we will worry. Take care. ** hugs to you** :)

AmberLee
06-14-2002, 09:15 PM
{{{Heather}}},

Warm regards and our hopes here join the others that you get the healing and rest you need to cope with the 'slings and arrows' life's been hurling at you lately. Good luck, dear.

Logan
06-14-2002, 11:04 PM
Heather, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Your enthusiasm has been such a wonderful addition to Pet Talk. We have laughed with you, worried with you, and now we grieve with you. Take all the time you need, but know that we will welcome you back with open arms when you are ready.

We care.

Logan

06-15-2002, 07:39 AM
Warm greetings coming up your way from Belgium too !!!

Hope all goes well for you !!! I will miss your replies : never ever say again that you do not mean anything in Pettalk , okay !!! I always read your posts and I WILL SURELY MISS YOU !!!

Come back soon !!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sydneybilliepets

anna_66
06-15-2002, 08:07 AM
Heather, I truly understand where you are coming from. Take the time you need, get some rest, and take care of yourself. We'll be waiting for your return:) Your friends Anna, Angus & Roxey

Ann
06-15-2002, 08:55 AM
Oh Heather, I am so sorry for everything you have been going through and I understand your decision fully. But please don't think that your posts aren't worth reading/listening to! That simply just isn't true...

Hope you'll feel better soon, you'll be missed until you decide to return, that's for sure.

lynnestankard
06-15-2002, 12:43 PM
{{{{Heather}}}} so sorry you'll be missing - make it for a little while eh - not a long while! You obviously need time to heal. Do pop in and read though - who knows you might be tempted to drop the odd line now and then. xxxx

Lynne

lizbud
06-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Heather,

I will miss your posts also, but do take whatever time
you might need. I know that the loss of each furry friend
can take a little piece of your heart with them.:(
It takes time to heal broken hearts. Wishing you well
and please pop in an read once in awhile, if you feel
like it. All the best to you & God Bless. :)

Rachel
06-16-2002, 12:37 PM
Liz, and the others have said it so well, I almost hate to add my 2 cents worth. It's okay...we understand...and I think many of us at one time or another feel a little overwhelmed here. There are so many posts such as the recent loss of your little ones that are so sad that I didn't have the energy to reach deep down inside to try to find the right thing to say. So please accept my apology and my hope that your heartache will pass with time and the love of your other animals will console you.

krazyaboutkatz
06-17-2002, 12:01 AM
Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses and family health problems. Take all the time you need to recover from this. You will be missed. Take care.