PDA

View Full Version : Please keep fingers crossed

cmayer31
12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
I don't do this too often, actually I think this is the first time, but please keep your fingers crossed for my cousin. I just found out that he was in an accident on his dirt bike and did a number on his knee. He's going in for reconstructive surgery on Monday, so please keep your fingers crossed that they can put him back together.

I didn't go out to the desert last weekend because I had a bad feeling about the holiday crowds, and now this happens. The sad part is that he was actually going slow when it happened.. when we're at speed our focus is 110% on the track/trail, but going slow you never expect it to happen.

borzoimom
12-01-2006, 08:20 PM
In our prayers.. Hope everything works out just fine..

wolf_Q
12-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope your cousin will be ok. :(

Chilli
12-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Good vibes headed that way for your cousin.
I ride dirt bikes everyweekend, and have seen plenty of accidents. Last week my uncle shattered his leg on one.. he's getting surgery, also.
Fingers crossed for your cousin! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
12-01-2006, 09:39 PM
I hope everything goes ok for him. :(

cmayer31
12-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the good thoughts everyone!

Good vibes headed that way for your cousin.
I ride dirt bikes everyweekend, and have seen plenty of accidents. Last week my uncle shattered his leg on one.. he's getting surgery, also.
Fingers crossed for your cousin! :)

Chilli, I'll cross my fingers for uncle too. I hope his surgery goes well and that he has a quick recovery.

kimlovescats
12-01-2006, 10:40 PM
I pray that your cousin's surgery goes well and he is back to normal and riding again (safely) real soon! ;)