PDA

View Full Version : Going to Florida

sparks19
12-01-2006, 07:50 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

After months and months it is finally time for my Florida trip. We leave tomorrow morning at 6 am :D

We are driving there and stopping in Georgia for the night.

We won't be back until next monday. We are going to Orlando and doing the disney thing with my brother and his wife and kids until Thursday and then we are going to my inlaws place for the weekend. We are going to go deep sea fishing and we are going to have an early family christmas.

I can't wait.

See you all next week

k9krazee
12-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Have fuuuuuuuuun! :D

Kfamr
12-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Ack! It's too bad we don't have better weather for you guys! It's going to be rainy and icky this week.

Have fun! You know there are lots of PT'ers down here? ;)

BitsyNaceyDog
12-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Looks like you've already left. Anyway, Have fun! I haven't been to Disney in years, but I do remember it being really pretty at Christmas time.

Like Kay said the weather this weekend is going to be gloomy and a bit rainy. That's the best time to go to the parks though, they usually have less people on those days. It's also not too rainy, just short little drizzles of rain here and there.

sparks19
12-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone

We are in SC and we are staying overnight here since we can't check into our room in Florida until tomorrow.

We are going to be in orlando area until Thursday and then we are off to Hobe Sound for three more days.

I will post some pics soon.

P.S- as for the rain.... I am not sugar ;) LOL It's better than the weather back home lol

Daisy and Delilah
12-02-2006, 05:51 PM
I hope you have a great time down here. Maybe the weather will improve and you can see what it's really like most of the winter. Enjoy!!! :)

sparks19
12-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I hope you have a great time down here. Maybe the weather will improve and you can see what it's really like most of the winter. Enjoy!!! :)

I have been to Florida before and "winter" is my fav time to go there. The temp is just right, not too hot and not too cold and it's not usually overly busy this time of year (right before Christmas holidays start before the kids get off school) My brother goes every single year at this time. We are meeting him there tomorrow. :D

Don't get me wrong.... I love winter and snow :D but right now at home all we are getting are storms and flooding :(

sparks19
12-03-2006, 01:07 PM
We have arrived

YAAAAAAAAY

The weather is beautiful. it is hot and sunny. We are staying at Old Key West. We are going to dinner at the resorts restaurant tonight and then off to the parks tomorrow.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY

dukedogsmom
12-03-2006, 01:21 PM
It's cloudy here. It's supposed to get cooler tomorrow. I've been waiting for it. Hope you enjoy yourself.