PDA

View Full Version : Video had bun buns, why?

Kalei
12-01-2006, 04:50 PM
I just for the first time watched the Afi video for their song Miss Murder, and it had lots of black bunnies, they sure were cute, they looked like my Kishii, but I'm wondering what the bunnies were in the video for? Did they symbolize anything, or mean anything, or were they just kind of there for nothing? Don't know if anyone else knows? Has anyone watched this video before?

Argranade
12-01-2006, 05:55 PM
GAHHHH BLAHHHH I LOVE THAT SONG! :D

It's such a good song ehh? I could listen to it all day till I got bored of it lol.

I'll have to watch the video as I just listen to the song. :o

It's such a good freaking song .. I just got into the band.

Kalei
12-01-2006, 06:03 PM
That is great! I just got into afi as well and that song is awesome! Yeah the video is good too, but it has bunnies in it lol.

Husky15
12-01-2006, 09:27 PM
AFI = one of THE best bands. I haven't seen the video yet though, just clips of it. [Black] bunnies seem to be the "logo" or "sign" or something of AFI in their newest album, DecemberUnderground [the one I have]. It could be just because they wanted black bunnies.

Or maybe because, well, December - if symbolized by bunnies - would normally be the color white, because everyone remembers December by the snow. Well this album is called DecemberUNDERGROUND, so maybe they're black bunnies to symbolize like an eviler December, or like the underground.

Haha, I'm so weird.

Kalei
12-02-2006, 10:21 AM
lol, nice try, I don't really think black bunnies are evil. Maybe they just had bunnies because bunnies do actually live underground in the winter, reason for black not sure, but they are cute! :)

Husky15
12-02-2006, 10:29 AM
I'm not trying to say they're evil lol, I'm just saying they're black because the Underground is black and they're album is called DecemberUndergound.

zippy-kat
12-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Hate to tell ya'll this but they do have a song that's called "Rabbits are Roadkill on Route 37." :eek:

(I still like the band though!)

Kalei
12-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Aww that's not a nice song...