PDA

View Full Version : My puppy's coming early!

L-A.
06-14-2002, 08:56 AM
Daisy was supposed to go into heat in August, but she's gone into heat NOW... So that means, I get my puppy in October!

How nice of a Solstice present is THAT??!?!?!?!

(yes, I've been away, I have pneumonia and pleuresy...)

L-A.

ramanth
06-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Is Daisy your dog or the dog of a breeder?

What kind of dog is she?

Dixieland Dancer
06-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Waiting for a puppy to arrive is an anxious time. I hope the breeding takes! You can count 63 days from the breeding for a whelp date. What breed are we waiting for?

L-A.
06-14-2002, 12:50 PM
You should remember, Dixie!

A GOLDEN! :)

My cousin Karen is a breeder.. Daisy is her main bitch.. :)

http://www.goldenfieldkennels.com/images/home/pigears.jpg

You can clearly see Daisy, but Casper, the daddy is a little hidden, so here's Casper's Championship photo..

http://www.goldenfieldkennels.com/images/scan/caspchamp.jpg

(my cousin is the 'big beautiful woman' with that mane of gorgeous blonde hair.. :) )

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-14-2002, 10:28 PM
HOW EXCITING!!! Do you think you will be able to see it being born? I just loooove puppies and their puppy breath!!! Are you getting a boy or girl? YIPEE!! :)

AmberLee
06-14-2002, 10:44 PM
L-A,

So sorry to hear you've been ill. The parents of your puppy are adorable. I'm excited for you! Have you picked out a name, or are you waiting to meet it and find it's personality?

Dixieland Dancer
06-15-2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by L-A.
You should remember, Dixie!

A GOLDEN! :)

Temporary brain fart... I remember now! Another Golden to watch grow up! We are sooooo fortunate! Keep us posted.

L-A.
06-15-2002, 07:40 AM
I'm getting a little boy! And yes, since she lives not too far away (i can get there by train for $6.. :) ), she is going to let me know the date and I am going to be there for two days before and two days after! I get the help with the birthing!

I know you don't really know me as a person so you won't understand the name I'm giving, and I admit, I'm kinda wierd. (My dad bought me a bumper sticker that says 'I'm wierd now, but I'm saving up to be eccentric!' and my Mum bought me one that says, 'I'm not wierd, I'm gifted' :) ), but his full registered name will be Goldenfield's The Filth and the Fury, and his common name will be Fury. Everyone I have spoken to LOVES that name.. :) 'Filth' because of how much his mother loves rolling in mud, and Fury because... well... it's kinda cool and different.. :) but he'll end up with nicknames like Flurry and Fluffbutter, I know he will. :)

I'm much better, still hacking up, but it's clear which means the infection is gone, and my lungs are mostly clear and the tubes came out Wednesday.. :) Tonight my sister-in-law is taking me to see Scooby-Doo.. :)

((hugs to all))

L-A.

Dixieland Dancer
06-15-2002, 09:23 PM
You will love your Golden boy! Boys are soooo different from girls and LOVE to Cuddle! :D Girls Cuddle too but not like the boys do! And I completely understand about the names. Dusty is call budderboy (short for buddy), Duster Buster, monster boy (affectionately) and most recently fuddy duddy buddy! He answers to them all if I hold my arms open to give him a hug when I call! :rolleyes: Oh and his registered name is Happytail's Clean Sweep. Happytail's is our chosen kennel name and Clean Sweep for his call name Dusty. Most registered names are weird.

And whatever you call him, just remember to give him Lots of lovin'. :p :D

Sam's My Baby
06-16-2002, 10:45 AM
Awww that is so adorable! I love puppies..I cant wait to see pics!:D

wolf_Q
06-17-2002, 01:40 AM
Hey I *love* that name! Fury rocks! Lol, when I used to use that game petz all the time one of my champion dogz was named Fury. heh. Anyhoo, I wish I was getting a puppy! It seems everyone around me is! I have puppy envy--bad! lol. Enjoy him!

Hehe, love the bumper stickers too! Believe me, I'm on the weird side myself. The very weird. Oh wait, I'm not weird, I'm gifted. ;)