PDA

View Full Version : Darien Starr

LHCamry
11-30-2006, 06:42 AM
Starr...I would like to play tug of war with you too. You are so handsome.
Love your breed. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you have a great time on your special day.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Husky15
11-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Darien Starr;

You are one beautiful Italian Greyhound, and not to mention cute! My cat CC taught our dog Belle that he is not be messed with as well! She still teases him, but she knows to give him [and Bobo] his respect. You sound like quite the entertaining character, and a smart one too! Congratulations on DOTD!

cassiesmom
11-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Starr, I like your beautiful fawn color and your cute ears! I'm not sure I've ever met an Italian greyhound - it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance today!

tatsxxx11
11-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Hi there precious Starr!:) Oh, what a gorgeous guy you are! Your remind me so much of the fawns that visit my backyard, minus the "spots!":D:p But I must say, your bold, white "star" is even more impressive!:) I'm a huge fan of your breed and it's an extra special treat to have you as our Dog of the Day honoree, sweetheart!:) How proud your people must be to see you featured here today! I hope you and your family, including the grandkids, enjoy a very special, fun and love filled "top dog" day! Don't forget, lots of doggie dancing, ball playing, hugs, kisses and treats are the order of the day! Love, me and my Lab Star!:D

gjd4ever
11-30-2006, 02:09 PM
You are a handsome boy!!! :) Happy DOTD to you and your family on this extra special day!!! :cool:

GreyhoundGirl
11-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Two greyhound-type DOTDs in such a short time. I'm going to melt to death from them. :p You're such a handsome boy, I can see why people want to play tug-of-war with you. I'm one of them! :D You are gorgous, really, really beautiful.

And wow, you're a smart one, too. I think your owner should join Pet Talk, I'd love to see a pic of your Star, Starr! :D

Congrats, wonderful Starr, on a well-earned Dog of the Day ! :D

lizbud
11-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Hello Darien,

Wow, you are such a stunning pupster.You are very handsome for sure,
and very intellegent too. :) It's a pleasure to meet you today and offer
congratulations on being chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.

Coondoglover
11-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Hi Darien Starr, you are so handsome! You look so stately posed on the couch like that. I hope you get lots of extra attention and hugs and kisses today to celebrate how special you are. Enjoy your day. Congrats on DOTD! :D