PDA

View Full Version : Cestitam Maca!!!

Edwina's Secretary
11-30-2006, 12:25 AM
I get to be the first to say "Cestitam" or "Congratulations" to Maca...the snowy ;) -- bel -- white beauty from the homeland of my family!
:D :D :D

Killearn Kitties
11-30-2006, 03:24 AM
Maca, you are indeed a very beautiful and very smart girl! You sound as if you have your human very well-trained, and are in complete control of the household. Well done!

I hope that you have a wonderful day today full of running, hiding and sleeping! You deserve everything your little heart desires, because you are our special Cat of the Day!

Sonia59
11-30-2006, 05:32 AM
Hi beautiful Maca!
I would have like to say a word in your language, as my mother almost originates from your area. Unfortunately, I am not able to speak it myself! Anyway, I am always happy when I see a European Cat of the Day :)

You are a real beauty with your snowy coat and wonderful blue eyes! And you also know what you want! In fact, don't tell your humans, but I think you are partly human yourself, right? :D

Congratulations for being COTD, sweetie! Hope you get nice treats today! :)
Kisses

AbbyMom
11-30-2006, 05:59 AM
Hello beautiful! You sound like a wonderful, special kitty. Congratulations on COTD!

Barbiecat
11-30-2006, 06:23 AM
What a regal kitty you are; like a princess on her throne. And very pretty, too. Enjoy your special day.

mom2lotsacats
11-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Maca,
You are a very adorable cat with the sweetest looking face. It's great you have a good home and people that love you. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
How wonderful it is that the Pet Talker Community is so international!
Cats from All Over The World are so beautiful, and its great to see such a Precious Cat like Maca being honored.
The Found Cats are proud to send an International Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New European Friend MACA, COTD!!!
:) :rolleyes: :p ;) :D ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
11-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Maca, you are beautiful, intelligent and in charge! Please ask your people to give your snowy white coat a pat for me today. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety!

gini
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Maca - you are beyond beautiful. How I would love to snuggle with you and give you lots of kisses.

Congratulations - you deserve to be honored.

tatsxxx11
11-30-2006, 11:35 AM
What a stunning, snow white beauty you are, Maca! :eek: :) Your coat is magnificent and those eyes, spectacular! Beauty, charm, smarts and personality, you're everything we crave in a feline!:) Can't blame your human for caving into your every whim; who can resist?:D Congratulations beautiful Maca! We're honored to crown you our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day sweetheart and each and every day of your wonderful life!:) Hugs and kisses to you!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Maca what a stunning beauty you are!!! ♥♥♥

I'm so happy that you guardian shared your wonderful picture with us so we could enjoy it and meet you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D

ValorousFlame777
11-30-2006, 12:21 PM
I'll bet that gorgeous fur would smell so sweet if I buried my nose in it. And who could resist hugging such a cute kitty? I think my orange tabby Precious Ray Of Sunshine would fall in love with her! ;)

orangemm
11-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Maca, you are a true delight to see as our COTD! What a beauty you are.

Congratulations, pretty one. I'd love to squish you!!

Chester
11-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Sooooo fuzzy! I'd love to nuzzle you! You look so poofy! :D

AvaJoy
11-30-2006, 07:11 PM
Sounds like you have your guardian well trained and in sync with your demands . . . just as it should be, beautiful and fluffy Maca! My two white kitty boys are enamoured with you, but I told them you probably would not even give them the time of day, just to put their egos back in perspective. They agree with me . . . you are just too lovely, therefore you shall remain only in their fantasies. Congratulations on being our gorgeous COTD, charming Maca! :)