PDA

View Full Version : doctor's appointment

davidpizzica
11-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I have an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon next thursday at 2:45pm to see about my artificial knee. I'm hoping it's not serious and that I won't have to go through some more surgery. Good thoughts are welcome!

Pembroke_Corgi
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Sending good thoughts your way!

borzoimom
11-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Keep us posted. In our prayers.. Michelle

kimlovescats
11-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Praying that all is well, and no surgery will be required!

cyber-sibes
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Sending you good thoughts, David!

Dorothy39
11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm crossing my fingers too David P~

I'm so glad you made that appointment and I'm Praying that all goes well!!!

NSR!!! No Surgury Required ;)

Logan
11-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Glad you got that appointment set up, David. Hopefully he can treat you without having to do surgery. We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed!

Daisy and Delilah
11-30-2006, 05:27 AM
David, I sure hope all is well with you and you don't have to have more surgery. My knee has been acting up again and I keep putting off the inevitable myself :( I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to an update. Will you have to have an MRI?

Karen
11-30-2006, 06:58 AM
Here's hoping it's a minor adjustment, nothing major needed. A little WD40, and you're good to go?

gini
11-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Hmm, David, I will send some prayers and lots of good thoughts for you too.

Hopefully it is just a weather change bothering you.

pitc9
11-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Good thoughts coming your way!!

davidpizzica
11-30-2006, 02:13 PM
Here's hoping it's a minor adjustment, nothing major needed. A little WD40, and you're good to go?
Yep, Karen I'm hoping it's something minor and doesn't involve s u r g e r y! Maybe he'll be able to turn off my "check engine" light in my knee!

davidpizzica
11-30-2006, 02:21 PM
David, I sure hope all is well with you and you don't have to have more surgery. My knee has been acting up again and I keep putting off the inevitable myself :( I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to an update. Will you have to have an MRI?
It's possibe, at least he'll have my knee x-rayed to find out what's going on with it. Waiting a week for the appointment isn't any fun either!

Logan
11-30-2006, 02:30 PM
David are you still working? Gosh, I hate that my memory is so bad. Did you leave the golf course or are you on your winter break there? :o I'm so embarassed! I just remember that you used to have your winters off when you were working at the golf course. I was just thinking it would be good for you to be able to rest that knee for a while, regardless of what the doctor finds.

Keep us posted! And forgive me for not being able to remember your situation! :o

Logan

davidpizzica
11-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm workng this winter. For the past two years I was laid off, but my boss decided that there was enough work to keep me on. I have everything crossed hoping that it's a minor problem!

carole
11-30-2006, 04:07 PM
David my friend just know you are in my thoughts and i too hope there is nothing too major going on with your knee, positive vibes are being sent your way, and good luck mate, i sure hope all is well, take care, HUGS,

davidpizzica
11-30-2006, 06:09 PM
David my friend just know you are in my thoughts and i too hope there is nothing too major going on with your knee, positive vibes are being sent your way, and good luck mate, i sure hope all is well, take care, HUGS,
Thank you, sis. It's the not knowing what could be wrong that has me somewhat nervous. I'm tryimg to think positive that it's a minor problem. Terrible timing. right before Christmas!

carole
11-30-2006, 08:54 PM
oH David i sure can empathise with the not knowing and just before xmas, having been through a similar situation just recently,have faith my friend, and keep those positive thoughts in your head and hopefully with all fingers and paws crossed all will be well.

davidpizzica
12-01-2006, 04:54 AM
oH David i sure can empathise with the not knowing and just before xmas, having been through a similar situation just recently,have faith my friend, and keep those positive thoughts in your head and hopefully with all fingers and paws crossed all will be well.
Sis, I have my fingers crossed and the girls have their paws and tails crossed!

fionapap
12-01-2006, 05:02 AM
Bobbie and I are sending you our best thoughts for a speedy recovery. All will go well sweetie.

borzoimom
12-03-2006, 02:30 PM
How did it go?

davidpizzica
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
How did it go?
Well, I haven't gone to the doctor yet. My appointment isn't until thursday. I hate to have to wait, so many things run through my mind, like what if I need more surgery? What if I need the knee done over? I try not to think of the "what ifs", but when I do, I get a little nervous. Thank you for asking.

borzoimom
12-03-2006, 04:20 PM
I am sorry.. I thought it was this week. I will be out for a few days next week, but " I'll be back..." lol..