PDA

View Full Version : Just asking for some kind thoughts Please...

carole
11-29-2006, 02:01 PM
My son's partner Amber is going through a rough time right now, her nana has been diagnosed with Alzhemiers and Emphysemia (sp) she also has Pagets Disease,this is particularly hard on her, as Amber lost her mother to cancer at the young age of nine and she was raised by her Nana, so Nana is like her mother to her, I know she is hurting and this is going to be extremely hard on her, she is such a sweet girl who has been through too much heartache for one so young,good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated thank you.

NoahsMommy
11-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Awww, poor Amber. How sad to loose ones mother so young and now her Nana too? :(

I'll keep Amber and her Nana in my prayers. Please give Amber a hug from me.

Take care,
Kelly

kimlovescats
11-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Poor girl! :( I pray that God will give her strength to face these very sad times ahead of her!

Kim

carole
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Thank you both, it means a lot to know other's care,I feel so helpless as what can one do, as I told my son I am glad she has you there to help her through the tough time ahead and to give her lots of cuddles,yes my heart aches for her too, she is a lovely girl (my son sure struck gold when he met her)who does not deserve more heartache,the only comfort is knowing Nana has lived a long life and hopefully a good one, she is in her eighties i believe, but still it hurts a lot just the same doesn't it?

dukedogsmom
11-29-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm sorry. I can't imagine having to grow up without a mother. I hope she can find some happiness amongst the sadness. I hope her nana gets better. It must be very hard on her.