PDA

View Full Version : Horseland?

Suki Wingy
11-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Who's on? I've been there for a little over a month. My name and number is Longfellow (2862717)
What's yours?

areias
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM
I had been playing for roughly 7-8 years. I got pretty inactive nowadays and don't have anything to really talk about right now, but I've been lurking around lately thinking of starting up again. My # is 446690, I'll send you a friend request.

slleipnir
11-29-2006, 03:42 PM
I used to be 65669 (wow, can't believe I remember that) I used to have some great horses, but I imagen they are gone now. I had a 900k point fresian. I think the highest point horse *I* trained was 450k pts. I used to play it all the time T__T I knew like everyone hahah

Riptide
11-29-2006, 06:23 PM
I used to play. Havn't logged in in months though. I was Riptide, #485371 ^^

I bred Shelties and German Shepherds.

flamepony12
11-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I used to play it ALL the time. I was a premi for a year. I've quit, but... my account number is/was 2178746. It just got old for me xD;

I_luv_rusty
11-29-2006, 08:11 PM
What is horseland?? Sounds fun! :D

areias
11-29-2006, 11:40 PM
Way back when before they used Shockwave to run the shows (and well before the health bar :mad: ) I used scripting...had a 500k+ pointed Irish Draught and a 300k+ pointed Egyptian Arabian. I have an autominer now but it's not the same as the script. I don't care for tickets.

RipTide...then you must know #400458, "PrettyPaints"? One of my favorite people from there. I used to know everyone too...BarrelMare, DG (Damaged Goods), Mental, were all some of my favorites. I used to know all the arabian people too, sunspun, freya, sunkissed, a bunch of them...but aha yeah *snort* they're all snobs.

I'm a premi if you need boarding, Suki.

BC_MoM
11-30-2006, 12:11 AM
I've been playing since Christina created it. One of my first accounts is 145195. I haven't played in a few months though - it's turned into a really unfair game and you can't trust anyone anymore.

I wish it was still the old days with the REAL elites. Everyone thinks their elite now. :rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
12-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I used to play a different game people claimed was much better than HL then I stopped going and since I can't remember what it was called!

Flatcoatluver
12-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I've been off and on for about 8 years. My number is 1799197.

areias
12-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I used to play a different game people claimed was much better than HL then I stopped going and since I can't remember what it was called!

Let's see...DUHS? Equination? LE?

BC_MoM
12-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Forgot to add - I was Bijou, and then Dacredo.

I never joined any of those other games - they weren't as well put together.

areias
12-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Dacredo sounds very familiar, but I can't place it. Where you friends with Ant?

Yea, I played DUHS for a while but it annoyed me. I played Fuzzy Paws for a while too but I didn't like stats, the same with LE. There used to be a dog game based out of canada, I can't remember the name, but it was only for about 4 months before it died and never came back. It was really good, and I had bought a premium from there.

Horseland has really become a different game. I've been there since before...those first overbred studs, Fire Streak (TB) and State of the Art (Arab). Do you remember Arachibutyrophobia? And Just Better? They were EVERYWHERE.

They need to get rid of that stupid healthbar, that's the worst part of it.

flamepony12
12-02-2006, 12:09 AM
If any of you go into the arena, look for Voulae, Solitude, Ciel, forgo, Virga~ they were some friends there. :)

BC_MoM
12-02-2006, 01:12 AM
Dacredo sounds very familiar, but I can't place it. Where you friends with Ant?

Yes, I was! I was Bijou in the older days - when the REAL elites were around, though.

Horseland has really become a different game. I've been there since before...those first overbred studs, Fire Streak (TB) and State of the Art (Arab). Do you remember Arachibutyrophobia? And Just Better? They were EVERYWHERE.

So was I. Those were the good days, eh? :)

Horseland now looks like it's owned by Barbie - or at least the homepage does! They have a TV show now, I hear... and what's with the pathetic song?

"LET'S GO TO HORSELAND...!!" :rolleyes:

areias
12-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Oh, I know. I wonder if Christina stopped making enough money to continue what she was doing and some corporate pigs took over.

Everyone's left nowadays. Barely anyone that was there before is there now. I remember probably about 3-4 years ago a bunch of people would do late night HL chats.Got to know them very well, but as they left HL the friendships died off.

I had a few different user names, the only one anybody would recognize me from would be Mooner.

ashez
12-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I've played Horseland on and off for a long, long time :P I've had the same account for almost 6 years ... I'm player #225374. Look me up! :]

lovethatpug
12-17-2006, 06:31 PM
haha. flamepony (devon) and I used to be like completely obsessed. then we like.. finally fell out of the obsession. it was eating up SO much of my time, but it was fun while our premis lasted. haha

lovethatpug
12-17-2006, 06:32 PM
i'm number 1359512. woah, I still remember my number.