PDA

View Full Version : Videos of Phoenix & Nakita

Russian Blue
11-29-2006, 01:36 PM
I was cleaning out my computer files & came across these two videos.:)

Phoenix - Playing on the couch. She loved playing under the pillows on the couch. I miss her so much!

Phoenix! (http://www.videoegg.com/video/bvOUyN)

Nakita - Short video of her enjoying the sun and curtains. She *always* rubs/licks/bites the edge of these curtains. Silly girl!

Nakita! (http://www.videoegg.com/video/bvOUIZ)

heidiv
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
I was gone for a long time......What happen to Phoenix????? She really looks like a little sweetheart. Isn't it great to run into these things??? It hurts so hard because you miss them. But it really reminds you of how much they have blessed your life. Its a blessing that you were able to spend time with such a wonderful soul.

As for your little water model..... I can't see enough pics of this little girl. She is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen :eek: :eek: They just don't make them like her everyday. Do you show her??? How is she feeling???? I hope she is doing better......

Please show more pictures she is so precious :D

lvpets2002
11-29-2006, 04:36 PM
;) ;) How so sweet & adorable.. Do think they like the camera.. Great videos Thanks

Russian Blue
11-29-2006, 06:08 PM
I was gone for a long time......What happen to Phoenix????? She really looks like a little sweetheart.

I had to return Phoenix to her foster mom at the end of September. You can read more here: Phoenix (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113399&highlight=phoenix)

Do you show her??? How is she feeling???? I hope she is doing better......

You're too kind with the comments, but yes, Nakita is very special! All 5 little pounds of her. :D I don't show her, since she probably wouldn't enjoy it very much. She loves people, but I think a show would be too much chaos for her. She likes the quiet, pampered, easy life. I can't say I blame her though. ;)

There is no change in her health at the moment. I've scheduled a vet appointment for next week and we're going ahead with allergy testing. I want to get her off the Prednisone, since it's not helping, just suppressing the immune response. I missed one pill last weekend and she started her morning vomiting routine again the very next day.

So we're no further ahead than we were when we started the Prednisone and allergy diet.

catmandu
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
We are saying Two Prayers.
That Phoenix has found a place where she will be a Companion Cat, hopefully with lots of Friends.
And that Nakita will be well, and not have to take so many medicines.

kimlovescats
11-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Phoenix is a cutie pie ... I'm sure she is doing just fine in her new home!
I could never tire of seeing beautiful Nakita with her emerald eyes! :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-30-2006, 01:05 AM
I enjoyed watching bot videos.:) I'm sure that Phoenix is doing well in her new home. I sure hope that Nakita starts feeling better soon and that the allergy test will help you treat her condition.

rg_girlca
11-30-2006, 06:14 PM
AWWWWWW that video of Phoenix is just too adorable. I'm sorry it didn't work out with Nakita. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I was just so taken back by Nakita's beauty. To see her in pictures is one thing, but to see her in a video is another. Those eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen on a cat. Nakita is a true beauty and I pray that you will be able to get to the bottom of her vomiting and she will be feeling better very soon.