PDA

View Full Version : Edwina Bakes?

Edwina's Secretary
11-29-2006, 09:36 AM
This morning, while I was still in bed, Edwina climbed on my chest and began making biscuits on my chin and lower face. Was she....

Getting a head start on her holiday baking?
Letting me know how much she misses me as I have been gone and so busy away from the house?
Exacting her revenge as some of you have suggested by attempting to send me into an asthma attack while sleeping?

Just curious.... ;)

Killearn Kitties
11-29-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm sure that Edwina would never knowingly harm her secretary. My guess is that she was getting a start on that holiday baking. Who knows what scrumptious little morsels she is preparing! :D

catmandu
11-29-2006, 09:45 AM
I told Joseph that his Very Own HH Lady Edwina Rose was baking him something for Cat Mas!
Maybe Whiskas Temptation Cookies!
As you can see Juke Joint Joseph is raring to sample those.
Hes getting a head start to see his California Girl.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/b934f72e.jpg
TEMPTATION COOKIES, OR BUST!!!!

catlover4ever
11-29-2006, 09:54 AM
I too agree that she would never harm her secretary (she's too valuable) and that she was just getting started on her holiday baking.

Randi
11-29-2006, 10:55 AM
I have a qualified guess.... she was missing you so much that she had to think of something, so now she's preparing to bake some cookies for you to keep you at home. ;)

kimlovescats
11-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Oh Mommy, you KNOW it was all pure confection .... oop, I mean affection!!! :D

Barbara
11-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Do you think she wanted to give you an idea how a beauty surgery would feel :D
*tells herself to be careful as there may be an opportunity soon when she gets it back in real life ;)*

Lizzie
11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Edwina cares for you far too much to "get you back" in a harmful way, just a triffling bit of humiliation, a bit of gentle fun, that's all. It sounds to me like she wanted to be really close because she missed you. Or she's reminding you to make the Christmas cookies so she can sit under the table and catch the crumbs.