PDA

View Full Version : My Aunt Just Passed Away

kittycats_delight
11-29-2006, 07:32 AM
I was chatting online with my mom when she received a call from her niece telling her that her sister had passed away. I was not close to my aunt nor was my mother. They never had a good relationship as my mom was a good girl and my aunt was a wild child. She was diabetic and never followed a diet. Her blood-sugars were always exceptionaly high and she was grossly overweight. She was quite young at only 46. The doctors are claiming it was a heart attack that claimed her life.

She was perfectly fine when she went to bed last night but this morning she was gone. Very sudden and quite a blow to her children. Please keep her family in your prayers and thoughts as they are in shock and have no real answers. She leaves behind 2 daughters, 2 sons and 5 grandchildren.

R.I.P Linda may you be at peace once more in the heavenly garden with those loved one who have passed before you.

borzoimom
11-29-2006, 07:34 AM
I am sorry and of course everyone is in our prayers.

sheila03280
11-29-2006, 07:37 AM
Prayers for her family being said! Sorry for your families loss.

Karen
11-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Sad new, especially as, had she taken care of her diet, and been more careful with her diabetes, her death probably would have been preventable.

Your family will be in our prayers.

jackmilliesmom
11-29-2006, 08:23 AM
How tragic a sudden death for the family is not a nice thing having experienced the same but my father was in full health and quite fit, her family and your mom and you will also be in my prayersMay she rest in peace

Felicia's Mom
11-29-2006, 08:35 AM
You family will be in my prayers.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Aw Michelle.... I am so sorry for you. will you be flying back to the USA for the funeral?
Hugs to her family!!

kittycats_delight
11-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Thank you all for the kind words.

Karen my sentiments exactly. If only...but if only just doesn't change anything. I feel really bad for her children and grandchildren.

Lut, I will not be flying back to Canada for the funeral. But seeing as I cannot be there and they requested no flowers I made a 8 x 10 spiritual graphic with a poem and sympathies from me and hubby. She died only this morning and will be cremated this evening. I thought that was so quick but I guess the kids just don't want to drag out the funeral and deal with this in their own way.

Once again I thank you all.

Anita Cholaine
11-29-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss :( Prayers are being sent for all your family.

Pawsitive Thinking
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
So sudden, so unexpected and so young. We will be thinking of you and your family at this very sad time

JenBKR
11-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss. It seems that it happened so fast....((((hugs)))) and prayers for you and your family.

catmandu
11-29-2006, 09:56 AM
I am a Diabetic too, and I know the temptation not to follow that diet.
Its harder than non diabetics who can have what they want to eat.
We are sending condolences to your Family, and now the Pet Angels have a New Friend.
No longer diabetic and pain free.

BitsyNaceyDog
11-29-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm so sorry. Your family is in my prayers.

kimlovescats
11-29-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm very sorry to hear of this. I am diabetic as well, and know how hard it is to be "good". My thoughts are with your family!

lvpets2002
11-29-2006, 11:20 AM
:( I am so sorry Michelle.. Sending Prayers & Huggss God Bless You All

kittycats_delight
11-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Thank you all once again. I will be sure to pass on all the condolences to my mom and in turn she to my cousins. Kim & Gary I am also diabetic and I too know how difficult it is to be good. Fortunately I have a hubby who keeps me in check quite a lot. My main weakness is gelato(italian ince cream) & pop.

krazyaboutkatz
11-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

pitc9
11-29-2006, 12:28 PM
RIP
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

luvofallhorses
11-29-2006, 12:29 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. (((HUGS))) my mom is also diabetic.

NoahsMommy
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Oh Michelle, I'm sorry for your family's loss. While it may have been prevented, we never know what God intends for us. :(

You and your entire family will remain in my prayers. I'm sure the family will really like what you've created for in your aunt's memory... :) You're very good at that type of thing.

Take care and know that we're all praying for your family, especially her direct family (children and grandchildren).

Hugs & Love,
Kelly

orangemm
11-29-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm so very sorry, Michelle. I'll be praying for you and your family, and esp. all the children & grandchildren who are left behind.

Yes, she was far too young for this.

CountryWolf07
11-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. Such a short life. Prayers & thoughts are sent out to you from Ohio.

dukedogsmom
11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear of this. I hope your family members will be alright. It's never easy to lose someone and when it's really not expected, it's a lot harder.

RockyRoad
11-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your aunt has passed. :( Thoughts and prayers are on the way to you and your family.

Alysser
11-29-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss! ((hugs))

Daisy and Delilah
11-30-2006, 05:31 AM
This is so tragic, Michelle. She was so young. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May she Rest In Peace :(