PDA

View Full Version : This is driving me crazy!!!

catnapper
11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Job hunting is drivng me bonkers! Those of you who haven't been on the job hunt while being jobless and hopelessly broke have no idea whats its like. All I can say is thank God for my dog training job - I'd be completely lost without it.

I have my resume sent out all over the region.... and I'm just waiting for HR to call me from several of them. I have the experience for all of them and I can see 4 calling me at once and getting 4 offers ;) (hey I can dream!)

I just filled out an online resume for an international company thats headquartered 30 miles from home (not a bad commute at all) and from what I hear they treat their employees VERY well. The job was listed yesterday so I stand a good chance at getting noticed before the rush of applicants. I'm actually over-qualified for it, but it would get my foot in the door for the company. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this comes through.

Oh the things I'll be able to do with a steady income! Catch up on car loans, take Pouncer to the vet, get my medical stuff situated, have actual food in the house!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I NEED a job.

kimlovescats
11-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Oh Kim, something is bound to come along soon! You are so talented and so deserving! I just know before long, your ship will come in!!! ;)

Sevaede
11-28-2006, 10:38 PM
*hugs*, thoughts, and vibes (all good!), are with you! :)

I understand what you mean. :( It is just so frustrating and overwhelming sometimes. My furkids keep me sane, though! :D

I think the pet store fired me just a couple of days after I began fostering Bailey. :(