PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick hi

lv4dogs
11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Just thought I'd let yous all know I am still alive. All of the critters are happy & healthy. I am loving my job even though it has it's bad moments with sick & injured animals. My bad luck streak has not left yet though, in fact I it just keeps on getting worse. I'm keeping my chin up & trying to be possitive about it though.
I miss PT so much, I'm so behind on a lot of things. lol My crew misses their pictures being on display.
I am sorry but thats all the time I have left.

I think about you PT'ers every single day though. I hope only the best for yous. HUGS
Sue

Pembroke_Corgi
11-28-2006, 04:09 PM
It's good to hear from you. I'm glad that you are enjoying your job, but sorry to hear about more bad luck. I hope things improve soon!

Almita
11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
It's great to hear from you, I'm glad work is great for you and you are loving it. Glad to know that you all are okay and safe. Give your pets a hug from me, miss them. ((HUGS))

Karen
11-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Good to hear from you, glad the new job is going well, even if your luck isn't. But you and the critters are all well, so that's what really counts. Hugs back!

cyber-sibes
11-28-2006, 06:09 PM
*waves* Hi Sue! Good to hear from you, I was thinking about you earlier today. Glad to hear the job is working out. As for the rest of it, wll, this too shall pass...eventually. (((hugs))) to you & Joe, and precious Indy, Kaige, and Raustyk. :)

k9krazee
11-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Sue, it is great hearing from you, I was just thinking about you earlier today. I'm glad you're enjoying your new job. Give the critters hugs for me, okay?

cloverfdx
11-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Great to hear from you Sue {{Hugs}} :D. I too was just thinking of you wondering how you and the kids were doing. I realy hope things start to pick up for you soon. Takecare and we miss you.