PDA

View Full Version : My aunt killed my dad's fish...

Crikit
06-13-2002, 06:55 PM
It's hearbreaking, I took my Aunt out to get my dad a couple of pond fish, which I don't mind doing because I've been put in charge of the pond and the fish while my dad is in rehab, and I certainly don't mind taking my aunt out because she bought me some stuff for the dogs which makes all three of us happy.

Anyway I'm going off on a tangent again, we picked out three fish 2 koi and 1 shibunkin so that we would have three of each in the pond, only thing is when we got in the car my aunt dropped the bag that had the shibunkin in it, which made the bag leak. If I was in the north end of the city it might not have been to bad but I had to drive from the south all the way home to the north and by the time we got home there was hardly any water left in the bag, I still put the fish in the bag but alas he died about twenty minutes ago or something like that...

Oh well good news the store that I went to has a 14 day guarantee on fish so I tonight me and the dogs are going for a ride to get a new fish...

Yeah CAW WIDE!!!!!!!

Karen
06-13-2002, 09:43 PM
Poor fishy-fish! At least it was before your Dad got emotionally attached to the guy. Now I'll go look up what a shibunkin looks like!

Good luck, and we know the doggies will enjoy the r-i-d-e!

Ann
06-14-2002, 09:07 AM
Why couldn't you just have gone back to the store and asked for another bag????????

Whenever we buy fishes we always demand to get it double-bagged, which is a good idea since the plastic bags they use aren't the safest kind around.

Shibunkis are nice BTW, we have a few of those too.

Crikit
06-14-2002, 01:14 PM
I would have gone and asked for another bag except I was on one of the major roads in Calgary when we released that the bag was leaking and it was to hard to turn around...besides it gave me and excuse to go out with the dogs. Oh well we got a new fish and hopefully dad won't find out what happened well he probably will because I'll most likely tell him so he can laugh at his sister..but the new fish I must say is even nicer looking the one that it was replacing.

tatsxxx11
06-14-2002, 02:40 PM
Poor little fishy!!:( But, accidents do happen nd he gave his life for a good cause. And of course, you tried your best! I had a beautiful shibunkin once. Wonderful fishies!! Wonder what your Dad will say!:D