PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight and helping animals.

pupper-lover
06-13-2002, 06:46 PM
I've been struggling to find motivation to stick to heathy eating and exercise and I've been trying to find ways to help homeless animals.

Summer's definately here and I have about 10 lbs left to lose to be in my healthy weight range. I've done the research on nutrition, exercise, etc. I just give in to those tempting sweets way too often.

Anyway ...

I think I've found my motivation to stick with it this time. My plan is to donate $2 to animal charity for each day that I stick to my healthy goals. The thought of little lonely animals suffering because I got lazy, is something I don't want on my back/mind. I don't have much money, but I know I can save at least 2 dollars a day, by avoiding the junk. Skipping the soda and candy bar is half that already.

Well, I'd better get the money jar ready:D . Happy day!

tatsxxx11
06-13-2002, 07:05 PM
What a great idea! And so giving!!! As they say....Your loss is their gain!:) I know Logan and AmberLee are checking in with each on their exercise regime and progress on another thread. I hope they check in with you! Best of luck! What a wonderful, loving gesture!!!!!

slleipnir
06-14-2002, 06:10 AM
Thats a great idea :D I think if more people thought like you, there would be less and less homeless/sick animals :] GL and keep with it :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-14-2002, 08:11 AM
What a great idea!