PDA

View Full Version : Tajar

blue girl
11-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Tajar, what a cutie you are! It must be so much fun to have a flying squirrel around for company, and you certainly seem like you are a very loving companion to your mommy (or is daddy???) Your big eyes are just beautiful and so full of life, and it sounds like you are quite a spunky little girl! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
11-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!!!:D What a special treat to have such a unique critter as our extra special honoree! Just today I saw for the first time a black squirrel, and now a precious flying squirrel stops by for a visit! :) We'd love to learn more about you, Tajar...how you came to be a furfriend, live indoors (do you ever venture out?) what you like to eat!:D But just knowing that you love your person, love to snuggle on your her/his lap and be petted is enough to melt the hardest of hearts! :) I hope you and your person have fun today Tajar, celebrating your well earned reign as Pet of the Day!:) Please have your Mom/Dad give you some extra pets and treats for me! Congratulations adorable Tajar!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Tajar you are so adorable!!!

I'm not sure we've ever had a flying squirrel as our Pet of the Day before.
If we have, there are none cuter that's for sure!!!
What a treat to see your sweet picture and meet you today!!! ♥♥♥

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

cassiesmom
11-28-2006, 04:35 PM
There is a story in my "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul" book about a man who was given a baby flying squirrel to care for by his family veterinarian not long after he had undergone major surgery for cancer - and guess what? The flying squirrel (Rocky) made the man smile and laugh and helped him make a terrific recovery. Tajar, I can see why you make your person smile and feel better, too! What big eyes you have! Could you ask your person to post and tell us more about flying squirrels and how you came to be a member of your family. Happy Pet-of-the-Day to you little one!