PDA

View Full Version : Cute animal moments

slleipnir
06-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Whats the cutest thing you ever saw an animal/dog do? Like your own, or something you saw on TV? Cute or strange..

I saw a show once where this dog put its paws on a brick or its bowl or something (both his front paws) and pushed itself around on it with its hind legs..lol it was cute!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-13-2002, 06:02 PM
I saw a black Lab trotting down the street with a Miller Beer can in his mouth, like he was going home to have a cold one. We had a dog that would bite bricks in two. I was amazed he didn't ever break his teeth. We also had a dog that loved beer and Dad would give him some in a car hubcap when we were on fishing trips. This was way back in the 50s so don't everyone get mad at me for animal abuse. We didn't know it was back then. Dad never got the dog drunk. It was considered good for their bladders or some such internal organ back then.:eek: :D

CountryWolf07
06-13-2002, 07:38 PM
Hmmmm...probably.. Rosie tilting her head when I say "wanna go for a walk?!" in a high pitched voice :D - Rachel

Stenograsaurus
06-14-2002, 08:17 AM
It has to be when Dakota gives me that famous husky woooo. I love it when he talks to me.