PDA

View Full Version : Crazy?

slleipnir
06-13-2002, 05:40 PM
Last night when I was going to bed, I was sitting there looking at Jo, and my dad came in and asked me something, and I said "Isn't she cute???!" and he said "No, shes just laying there..doing nothing like a lump of...hm..bleeping that out.." He was joking of course, but I can't help thinking that every time I look at her..And I also can't seem to stop giving hugs and kisses to her..like ALL the time..am I crazy? Or do you ppl do it too?

mugsy
06-13-2002, 05:41 PM
Well, if that makes us crazy, then add me to the loony bin!!

slleipnir
06-13-2002, 05:43 PM
Well, I wouldn't say CRAZY...but..bah I duno LOL

Cincy'sMom
06-13-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
Well, if that makes us crazy, then add me to the loony bin!!

Me too!!! Ralph and I both are always smooching up our dogs!! my mom is always, "Gross, why do you let them do that" when they give us kisses"...course then she'll ask for a kiss from them before she goes home :) LOL!!!

anna_66
06-13-2002, 10:16 PM
Well, I must be crazy too! I'm always smooching on the dogs! They get so many kisses on their snouts, they probably get tired of it. Of course Mark never does this, but he knows it's just me:D

delidog
06-13-2002, 10:19 PM
a day is not complete unless when i come in the door from work i must immediatly get a full vertical deli hug!!!!!

Dixieland Dancer
06-14-2002, 08:15 AM
I proud to be in the crazy crowd!! :cool: There are numerous times EVERY day when either my huband or I call the other one to look at how the dogs are laying or playing or looking or.... the list can go on and on! :rolleyes: Neither of us can ever get enough of having our babies around and watching their cute poses! And is a couple hundred hugs a day too many????? LOL!