PDA

View Full Version : Cat panties?

Trinityagain
11-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Hello all! I am actually returning under a new username as I switched jobs and have no access to my old email and couldn't find my passwords, etc. So this is still Trinity, just a new name. I have a question though. Has anyone ever used this product?

http://www.carealotpets.com/item-detail/?ItemID=000000000070131

We are having some issues with Oatmeal and I really need to try something to stop him from spraying/piddling where he shouldn't be...

Thanks bunches!

RedHedd
11-27-2006, 10:54 AM
You could PM the Mayor to send you your account password info.

orangemm
11-27-2006, 11:06 AM
That cat looks like a fireman or a farmer in those overalls!

Lizzie
11-27-2006, 11:14 AM
You will need to be as careful as the guardian of an incontinent cat who wears diapers in that the pad needs to be changed when wet, the hind end needs to be cleaned at least a few times a week to prevent scalding and skin problems, and you will have to watch for soreness in the area. It looks like an interesting solution, but I'm away from home nearly 12 hours a day so it wouldn't work for me.

Trinityagain
11-27-2006, 01:21 PM
What we have been doing is when we aren't home, he is quarantined in the spare room. When we get home we let him out to be with us and the rest of the furry crew. So that would be when he would need to wear them. I am just happy to see that there is something I can use...I love my little guy! And as soon as I get the pictures off of my camera tonight I have an awesome picture of he and Zingo....

catmandu
11-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Thankfully That One Problem That Has Not Arisen At The Found Cat Hotel.But With So Many Older Cats Here Its Good To Know That There Are Producys That Will Help.
Thank You For That Thread.