PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Molly

Barbiecat
11-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Molly; what a pretty cat you are! I just love calicoes, and you're no exception. It's great to see how much you and your family love each other. Hope you have MANY more years together.

catmandu
11-27-2006, 09:24 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Molly such a Sweet Cat, and thats a great shot of Molly and her mirror image.
Thats great when you get an once in a lifetime photo like that, where everything turns out perfectly.
Mollys such a Cool Cat, that the Found Cats All Send Molly a Mischievous Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Being OUR COTD!!!!
:) ;) :D :p :rolleyes: :cool:

mom2lotsacats
11-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Molly,
You are such a beautiful cat! I love your coloring. It sounds like you have a wonderful home, with people that love you. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Donnaj4962
11-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Look at you, gorgeous Molly! Your markings are so beautiful!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

cassiesmom
11-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Good morning to you, pretty calico and white girl! It sounds like your entire family is completely wrapped around your paws, including your canine brother. Cats rule, don't they?!

It's a rule at our house, like it is at yours, that a closed bathroom door must be watched closely; and ideally, no human should be permitted to use the bathroom without the cat's assistance :)

Look out for the green and yellow fuzzy guy over your shoulder...

Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety! Please ask your people to pet you for me. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

Frostfrog
11-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, the black cat is prancing disgustedly around, on, and across my desk, chair, keyboard and monitor, complaining in his most annoyed tone.

"I am the best cat in the world," would be a proper translation, "who the heck does this Molly think she is?"

But I understand, even though I agree with him - to the degree that "best cat in the world" does not mean "just one" and that there can be multiple best cats - so, in that sense, I will fully accept Molly as one of the multitude of "best cat in the world."

You should just leave those doors open. That way, there would be no problem and it also might generate some extra excitement, say, should you step out of the shower one day and find unexpected St. Bernard sitting happily in your bathroom, adoring Molly, and someone coming close behind, looking for the Bernard.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Molly you are adorable!!!
I love that look of wide-eyed innocence you wear in your picture!!!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
11-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Look out, Molly! I hate to tell you, but there is an evil green and yellow character lurking behind you looking over your shoulder! I hope it didn't attack you. :eek:

You are a very beautiful little calico and fully deserving of your Cat of the Day status. I hope today brings you many treats, cuddles and purrs.

Congratulations! :D

blue girl
11-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Molly, what beautiful big eyes you have! I have a special place for calicos in my heart, and I understand your mommy's persistence in showing you that cuddles are the best. Just like my little calico, you like to be in same room with your purrson's....I'm sure that's because you love and appreciate them so much. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
11-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Greetings Molly! What a stunning Cali girl you are sweetheart and oh my, those eyes! :eek: How gorgeous can one girl get? :) I'm so glad your human stayed persistent! All it took was a little time to learn how rewarding human love can be; and comfortable a warm lap!;) As for the resident canine, nothing like a good tease especially when he/she is "behind bars!":D;) Congratulations on being crowned our Cat of the Day, Molly! What a most deserving honoree you are!:) Hugs and kisses to you! Hope you and your proud pack are in the midst of a very happy, love filled "top cat" day of celebration!:)

jennielynn1970
11-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Miss Molly is a gorgeous girl! Look at those eyes! Wow! Beautiful markings too. Calicos does seem to have their own little personalities, like the torties. Love both calicos and torties! Their markings are always so striking. Molly's pic is gorgeous too, with the mirror in the back. What a beauty!

kb2yjx
11-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Molly!! What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL white tortie are you!!! Your face reminds me of our dear Boo(RIP 5/11/04)!!! Gald you rule the roost and keep things going smoothly!! HAPPY COTD!!!