PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Gracies.....

angelbow20
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Heres a few pics of Gracies belly. She should be having her pups in a couple weeks! and also she has flea bites on her belly from going outside and from chewing herself, could I give her a flea bath since shes pregnant or not because I know with nursing mothers you cant use alot of stuff... In the pics she doesnt look too big, she actually looks bigger in person and she might only have 2 pups in ther! I will find out tomorrow at 5 pm at the vets to see how she is and how many pups there are! Dont worry in the last pic we werent huting her at all we just lifted her alittle to see her belly quick.

angelbow20
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM
It looks like she needs a good brushing.

actually she doesnt really need brushed. her hair prolly looks messy because we have 4 dogs and she still does roll around and play outside. with them! she was just brushed lastnight thank you very much.

CathyBogart
11-26-2006, 10:24 PM
She looks lovely. Just ignore the rudeness, she doesn't look scruffy or scraggly to me. :)

I would ask the vet when you go in about the flea bath. I know flea shampoos need a few minutes of contact time to be effective, but I don't know if that would have any effect on the puppies.

angelbow20
11-26-2006, 10:28 PM
She looks lovely. Just ignore the rudeness, she doesn't look scruffy or scraggly to me. :)

I would ask the vet when you go in about the flea bath. I know flea shampoos need a few minutes of contact time to be effective, but I don't know if that would have any effect on the puppies.

Thanks I try to ignore it... yeah I will ask the vet to be safe, thanks

molucass
11-26-2006, 10:36 PM
I think she's a pretty girl! :)

Her belly doesn't look all that big yet..
Baby only had 3 puppies, and hers was bigger than that, I think. Actually, as big as Baby was, we were sure she was going to have 10-11 puppies. We were shocked when we took her in for an x-ray the day she had her c-section and realized she was only having 3.

angelbow20
11-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah since shes not that big I still think she is only going to have 2 but when the vet checked her last time he never looked up towards her ribs or anywhere else and said he really thinks theres more! So tomorrow I will know and Im sooo excited to find out for sure and to see hows she doing!

BC_MoM
11-27-2006, 12:02 AM
Her coat looks fine to me! It doesn't look messy, it just looks like it's grown out a bit, like Molly's does before she goes in for trimmings.

She's a beautiful girl - I'm sure she'll have beautiful pups!