PDA

View Full Version : Meggie Mae & Lola playing in the snow!

belterv
11-26-2006, 08:58 PM
I went outside just to look and see how deep the snow is and I see two black labs playing in the snow! Now how do you expect me to go back inside when I see that? So I put on my boots, coat, hat, mittens, and grab my camera. I was throwing snow balls for them and stuff, they loved it! They'd catch it, eat it, and wait for me to throw some more! So..here they are, the pictures and the videos!

Karen
11-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Are they neighbor's dogs? They look like they are enjoying it!

belterv
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Here are some more pictures along with two of the videos...
sorry about posting all these pictures today but I am just so happy and excited about all this snow :rolleyes: :p But still...who could blame me?? This is our first snow of the year, AND our first snow ever in November!

belterv
11-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Are they neighbor's dogs? They look like they are enjoying it!
Yes, they are :) The same neighbors that own Meg and Lola also have two more named Rocky and Eli, who were not outside right then.

critter crazy
11-26-2006, 09:05 PM
maggie mae huh?? he he he he he!! you talkin to me???? he he he he he!! they sure do look like they are having a blast!! I cannot wait for snow!!

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-26-2006, 09:13 PM
They're adorable! I'm beginning to love Labs more and more. Who is the white dog in one of the pictures?

belterv
11-26-2006, 09:17 PM
They're adorable! I'm beginning to love Labs more and more. Who is the white dog in one of the pictures?
Like I said in the It's snowing here! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1674389#post1674389) thread in General, thats Riley, a pittie mix that the other neighbor owns, he wasnt out long enough for me to get a pic. Maybe sooner or later when he comes out again. :)