PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting worried

davidpizzica
11-26-2006, 08:15 PM
My artificial knee is acting up. It's getting stiffer and somewhat painful. When I get enough money together, I'm going to see orthopedic surgeon. I'm really concerned that he might want to operate again. I hope not. What an interesting Christmas present THAT would be!

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2006, 08:30 PM
My artificial knee is acting up.

When I get enough money together, I'm going to see orthopedic surgeon.

:eek:

Don't *wait* to make an appointment!!
The knee won't "fix itself" - and might get worse as time goes on.

The Doc can be paid in installments - so don't sweat having the money "in hand"!
Call and schedule an Appointment NOW!

Otta be covered under the Warranty - be sure to ask!
;)

Hope it's just a Lube Job needed.

/s/ Phred

davidpizzica
11-26-2006, 08:36 PM
:eek:

Don't *wait* to make an appointment!!
The knee won't "fix itself" - and might get worse as time goes on.

The Doc can be paid in installments - so don't sweat having the money "in hand"!
Call and schedule an Appointment NOW!

Otta be covered under the Warranty - be sure to ask!
;)

Hope it's just a Lube Job needed.

/s/ Phred
You're right, maybe I need grease in the fittings!

Karen
11-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I agree - make the appointment now, you wouldn't drive a car with the "check engine" light on, would you?

cyber-sibes
11-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I agree - make the appointment now, you wouldn't drive a car with the "check engine" light on, would you?LOL! I drove mine that way for three years :rolleyes: - no one could figure out why it was on.

David, I agree, it's time to call. They may want to see you, to make sure everything's ok. Maybe all you need is some hydrotherapy or something, but if you wait, it could get worse.

kimlovescats
11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I agree that you should try to get in to the surgeon ASAP! I hope it is something that can be "fixed" without more surgery!

Hugs,
Kim